A big thank you

Gazhilla

Just wanted to say a big thank you to the site and its posters for the wealth of information I have gained in the few short months of using it.

Its a great bunch of people who are always willing to help.

Came back a couple of hours ago from a great evenings sport on a new water that I did not know about thanks to this site,

Fished with Andy (Awaaar) at a local lake and had some top sport, breaking my best on the pole wiht an estimated 8 to 9 lb common on cat meat..

Truly a great bunch,

tight lines all,

Gary

Pictures? Did you get pictures? We crave pictures.

:D:D

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

action shot!

Posted Image

actions shot 2!

Posted Image

erm...fish...

Posted Image

Tight lines...roll on Wednesday!

"I like to keep a bottle of stimulant handy in case I see a snake, which I also keep handy."

- WC Fields

to follow Gary's comments, it is a great site, I have now met a few very nice people through it, and like Gary, learned so much from peoples posts - thanks!

Looking forward to next week on the River where hopefully I will meet a few more.

Enjoyed the fishing last night with Gary (thanks for the photos) at a new fishery round our way, we took it to pieces on pellets and cat meat, and what made it better, is we were the only ones really catching anything

and Gary - sort out that visit to that "secret" pit you know of cos there aren't too many un-fished places left!

tight lines

"I like to keep a bottle of stimulant handy in case I see a snake, which I also keep handy."

- WC Fields

yep - tis true, I kicked my beer over :mad: :( :mad:

In fact, I didn't kick it over, the wind knocked my chair over, and with it the beer.....god damn wind!

- WC Fields