cat sh1te

Happy Dude

i keep my boat in my back garden

this afternoon as i didn't go fishing i decided to strip and regrease my wheel bearings on the trailer.

what i found yet again was a disgusting mess of cat **** underneath my boat.

any suggestions on what i can do about it??

as it is my neighbours cat i see in my garden the most i complained about it...

me: your cat's crapping in my garden..

them: not my cat, it does its business in the litter tray in the house and doesn't go anywhere near your boat....

me: ok, so it's alright if i put down some poisoned meat, after all your cat won't get near it if it never goes under my boat...

them: bbbbbbut, bbbbbut!!!!

what is it about cat lovers??

their animals crap all over other peoples property and kill every small bird for miles around and they smirk and say "it's their nature"

do these people have no conscience??

is there anything i can put under my trailer to put them off, someone told me "lion dung" scares them away as it is a bigger predator, but it's hard to come by in urban edinburgh.....lol

thanks

les

Unbearable, isn't it? The suffering of strangers, the agony of friends. There is a secret song at the center of the world, and its sound is like razors through flesh.

WalkingPinhead.gif

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can buy cat scoot in the garden centres. It keeps cats off my vegetable patch anyway. There is an even better device, which sprays a jet of water when triggered by a motion detector but its a bit dear

East Hampshire Boat Anglers www.boat-angling.co.uk

Hi all

put camera's up and catch the show on tape then say you will prosecute them for not picking up after thier cat :D:D (buy these supersoakers) that will do some good(for you and your aiming practise) :) ,as for anything which you could put down try fox/badger/or big doggy sh***

i was out walking around some woods this morning(family day out) taking the kids out to drain energy from thier everlasting reserves :D

what i get annoy'd with is horse/dog mess especially when there is a pooh bin every few hundred yards apart, plus grass along the edges of the paths where the dogs could do it but as always its dead centre of the paths in steamy great piles.

The same with horses if dog walkers have to pick it up then so should these horse riders :mad:

sg

cheers salar....

i'll send the boiler for some of that scoot stuff

n4lly....

probaby not in my garden, but more than likely in some poor schmucks after they spent hours and hours getting it just as they like it :rolleyes:

billy5000....

this is the reason why i refuse to have another dog, i will not go and shovel up and carry around with me a pile of steaming poo.

i wouldn't leave it for kids to get all over themselves either, so the best thing is.....no dog

much to the disappointment of my wife and 2 sons i might add

Unbearable, isn't it? The suffering of strangers, the agony of friends. There is a secret song at the center of the world, and its sound is like razors through flesh.

WalkingPinhead.gif

Get the damn cat by the neck and pee on it. I'm fairly certain it won't come back after that.

¤«Thʤ«PÔâ©H¤MëíTë®»¤

Click HERE for in-fighting, scrapping, name-calling, objectional and often explicit behaviour and cakes. Mind your tin-hat

Click HERE for Tench Fishing World forums

Playboy.jpg

LandaPikkoSig.jpg

"I envy not him that eats better meat than I do, nor him that is richer, or that wears better clothes than I do. I envy nobody but him, and him only, that catches more fish than I do"

...Izaac Walton...

"It looked a really nice swim betwixt weedbed and bank"

...Vagabond...

You're lucky.When my new neighbours moved in they bought with them thirteen cats.Yes I said 13!They moaned like hell when they found out I had a german shepherd.Of course this didn't help at night when the cats were out and the dog was in.Unfortunately I had to have the dog put down when his back legs went.They are also a few cats short.Don't ask me what happened to them but they are now down to six.I think the remainder may have realised it is dangerous to come into my garden.Any cats' mess I do find gets lobbed straight over the fence.You could always buy yourself an airgun.

I tell you what I see a lot more dog c***p around than I do cats, but I do not resort to recommending committing an illegal act like shooting them with an air gun.

[ 24. July 2005, 07:53 PM: Message edited by: Tony U ]

Tony

After a certain age, if you don't wake up aching in every joint, you are probably dead.

Bait catapault and pea shingle. It doesn't hurt them much but it sure makes them scarper :D:D

East Hampshire Boat Anglers www.boat-angling.co.uk

Tony - has a dog ever crapped on your back garden? I mean, I know we see it in the streets, parks and stuff, but I've never seen a dog come in my back garden and crap there.

Now cats! A pain in the arse. They steal my fish (sturgeons do not come cheap) and crap on my grass If I look in my back garden I almost expect to see a cat most of the time - which is wrong since it is MY land. The cat really has no more right to live than my fish, in fact less so, since my fish are actually supposed to be there.

I think legally that a cat shooting on your own land would be an interesting legal case, especially if you had an avairy or a pond. It must fall under the 'same kind of thing' as farmers shooting foxes who kill chickens. A good koi or sturgeon is worth more than any chicken...

Not condoning cruelty to animals, but just making a point that the cat is by no means an innocent party, and when they are a nuisance neither are their owners (who because cats are roaming animals are not responsible for their cats actions - legally).

Ian W