cat sh1te

Happy Dude

Can't stand the furry little moggies myself, as for don't hurt others pets... if you have taken all the reasonable precautions I have, such as closing off entry holes and those plastic spikes along all the fence tops, and tried all the remedies known to man from lion dung pellets to pepper, what is left ?

I can't be standing ready with a water gun all night I need a permanent solution, and if a 'pet' cannot be controlled by its 'owner' then it should take its chances as a wild animal.

Cat lovers you can't have it both ways, as for the law ... stuff it, the RSPCA won't pay for my replacement plants or anyones dead birds and if we did to the surplus cats in this country what we should also be doing to the surplus cormorants, we might get somewhere, the RSPCA haven't got the funds to take us all to court, even if they could prove a case which is difficult without independant witnesses and evidence.

I'm not sure they have the right to dig up your garden ...yet.

Our perception of time as an orderly sequence of regular ticks and tocks has no relevance here in the alternative dimension that is fishing....... C.Yates

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Billy, you hit on another good point... horse crap! we get a lot of horses walking up and down our road, dunno why, we're on an estate, there are plenty of fields within a mile but they always seem to dump right in front of our house.

Then the passing cars spread it about a bit, our cars bring it into the drive especially when its damp, where we can walk it into the house without much difficulty.

I can remember the old rag and bone men carried a bucket and would always clear up, why can't the law insist on a plastic bag and scoop being carried by all riders when not in rural areas with grass verges or similar.

Our perception of time as an orderly sequence of regular ticks and tocks has no relevance here in the alternative dimension that is fishing....... C.Yates

Snotty,

Get a grip mate.

Firstly if you shoot a cat with a non FAC air rifle chances are all you will do is injure it and surely no one could condone that as a course of action if you use a FAC rifle you will be in breach of at least five fire arms offences.

Secondly as annoying as it may be as far as I am aware If a horse dumps on a public highway it is not incumbunt on the rider to clear up after it. And last but not least I dont think ive ever met anybody if honest that hasent been caught short. I bet last time you had a wee around a corner you didnt wash down after your self.just about every thing takes a dump in my garden its a bit of a pain but i dont get angst ridden over it.

[ 26. July 2005, 10:27 PM: Message edited by: five bellies ]

Someone once said to me "Dont worry It could be worse." So I didn't, and It was!

انا آكل كل الفطائر

I made a vow today, to never again argue with an Idiot they have more expieriance at it than I so I always seem to lose!

Tuggs.

Now I understand where the saying dogs breath comes from. :D:D

Someone once said to me "Dont worry It could be worse." So I didn't, and It was!

انا آكل كل الفطائر

I made a vow today, to never again argue with an Idiot they have more expieriance at it than I so I always seem to lose!

tuggs:

it's simple really, if you keep dogs and a cat sh1tes in your garden, the dogs eat it    

well ours raid the cat litter tray   :(      

Of course they do:

[dog]

I hear digging. What's the nasty little bleeder up to now? Oooh... Digging... Burying something... What do I bury? Must be... FOOD! I'll just wait until he's gone and I'll have that!

[shortly later]

Well, that tasted like sh!te, but just wait 'til he comes back and finds out I've had his stash! That'll teach him.

Moral of the story is never pet a dog with cat litter stuck to his nose.

Or share an ice cream with it. :D

انا آكل كل الفطائر