London Explosions

Tony U

Regardless of his motives, in my view what he said made sense.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes I was in London visiting my daughter. She was commuting into the city when it happened.

I was on tenderhooks until she phoned in to say she was ok.

All I can feel is anger towards the senseless,brainwashed ********** murderers.

I am not a racist person but after this and given a time machine I might just jump onto Enoch Powells bandwagon. We appear to have no "border control" now.

Anyone agree?

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

I think one thing that should be remembered is that if the murdering bastards who planted the bombs were "Home grown" terrorists as it is believed, none of the reasons given for the bombings are likely to have existed when they were recruited as potential bombers. They joined their group with the sole purpose of killing people! Had there been a desire to bring the city to a standstill for any reason it could have been done with the placement of bombs at strategic targets and which were timed to explode at a time when there was the smallest likelihood of anyone being in their vicinity. These people don't work like that, they want to kill and they don't need any reason to do so! When they give one, it is simply a matter of trying to divert the attention of the people of the country from the real problem! What the real problem is I have no idea, but I do know that there must be a lot of people who have some pretty strong suspicions of who might have been responsible and they are not coming forward and voicing those suspicions to the authorities.

Incidentally, I am far from being a monarchist but I have to doff my cap to the Queen today after seeing pictures of her standing in the back of an open car as it travelled down the Mall! If that wasn't a statement for the bombers I don't know what would have been and I would think that the gesture was greatly appreciated by all of those lining the street!

Politicians are not responsible for a country's rise to greatness; The people are.

The people are not responsible for a country's fall to mediocrity; the politicians are.