London Explosions

Tony U

Its no different to the attitude of folks towards:

The Germans for the War - SIXTY YEARS AGO

or

The Japanese with POWs - SIXTY YEARS AGO

People still do hate these nations with passion but its all in the past and gone by a good two generations. Folks get tarred with the same brush, its easier to hit a big target than a little one so all people of a nation come under the same banner in the eyes of the xenophobes.

Not all Muslims are bombers just as not every single Japanese was a torturer.

Biggoted opinions lead to knee jerk reactions, its just human nature.

Personally I don`t give two hoots who did the bombings......I just want them to be brought to justice and their pathetic ideals quashed and humiliated. Innocents shouldn`t pay the price for ignorance but all to often we have to.

wolf.gif

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it could be the french !!after all we have the olympics all the greenpeace members seem to have disapeared for the hills

[ 08. July 2005, 08:15 PM: Message edited by: chesters1 ]

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

What I would like to know is where is all the CCTV footage? Every other CCTV footage involving violence is likely to be seen on the news. What makes this any different?

Ant, am I right in thinking the meaning of your post is that these terrorists are hiding or being hidden within the communities you spoke of?

It's not all that different from combatants hiding with non-combatants dressing the same and going undetected in Afganistan or Iraq. The same can happen anywhere.

[ 08. July 2005, 08:22 PM: Message edited by: Jeff S ]

Jeff

Piscator non solum piscatur.

Yellow Prowler13

2274389822_1033c38a0e_s.jpg

Ask me at 75...

theres thousands of hours of footage ,they dont know where the bomber got on or off ,probably the most vital one is the bus one (in they have one in peacefull london) the tube trains also may have one but as their very old maybe not.

having seen lots of footage on crimewatch even well known popstars would be missed ,there not exactly broadcast quality :rolleyes:

quote:

Ant, am I right in thinking the meaning of your post is that these terrorists are hiding or being hidden within the communities you spoke of?

maybe it would be the ideal place to disapear ,a group of secretive "olive skinned" people living in a largly white area would arouse suspician and gossip at the local post office whilst the same in a "olive skinned" area would go unnoticed

[ 08. July 2005, 08:32 PM: Message edited by: chesters1 ]

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

quote:

What I would like to know is where is all the CCTV footage? Every other CCTV footage involving violence is likely to be seen on the news. What makes this any different?

I`ve always wondered why it was that the only footage of the `plane` hitting the Pentagon was a rubbish five second timed car park camera. Its not like its an important building or anything.......they don`t really need a few hundred security cameras do they? :rolleyes:

Sorry, off topic but I`m off home so no more......

wolf.gif

police are ok when their arresting someone else or an "error" message occurs as you are caught on a handheld speed cam.

Severn Wolf:

I`ve always wondered why it was that the only footage of the `plane` hitting the Pentagon was a rubbish five second timed car park camera. Its not like its an important building or anything.......they don`t really need a few hundred security cameras do they? :rolleyes:

Sorry, off topic but I`m off home so no more......

All the people in that 'plane' are now living happily in Barbados drinking cocktails with new names and under witness protection.... Have a good weekend Severn :confused:

[ 08. July 2005, 09:07 PM: Message edited by: Jeff S ]

Jeff

Piscator non solum piscatur.

Yellow Prowler13

2274389822_1033c38a0e_s.jpg

Ask me at 75...

quote:

"There might not be any *proof*, Nick, but it's generally accepted that only Al Queda (or a group allied to them) would have had the hatred (as well as the organisation and the willingness to use suicide bombers) to carry out those attacks.

Al Queda are not the only people with enough hatred to carry out these kinds of despicable acts. We invaded Iraq and killed many thousands of civilians and military personnel with no just cause. If we had been the ones invaded by foreign armies and and our friends and relatives slaughtered, wouldn't at least some of us seek revenge by any means.

Obviously I do not support these terrorists in any way, and have the greatest sympathy for all those affected. But I also have equal sympathy for the families of thousands of innocents killed and injured everywhere else in the world.

George Galloway made a lot of sense in his statement yesterday. Much of the blame for this lies with our Government.

[ 08. July 2005, 10:15 PM: Message edited by: Lid ]

Dont Talk Crap..... :mad: Old George has been waiting for something like this to happen for ages....to blame the government in power .....ask your self this...why aint he an MP in Scotland anymore...... :rolleyes: :mad:

[ 08. July 2005, 10:20 PM: Message edited by: Norrie ]

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/