Newcastle for the cup

Snatcher

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was under the impression if a foot is raised with studs out it is a severe noo noo etc,yet shearer gets kicked in the head and were manu penalised?noooo

a lot of people acuse arsenal players of diving but it is to the greater extent media bull--it.if they go down theres a foot or knee there somewhere.

what i want to see is a good game of skill between arsenal and man united,unfortunately man u just want to kick the opposition off the pitch!

later guys i`m going fishing

Come on the Gunners,give it to them good and proper !

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

Pinky

quote:

a lot of people acuse arsenal players of diving but it is to the greater extent media bull--it.

:D

you are so amusing Pinky....I say this facetiously :)

you chat --it! :D I am much older than you I can tell and I can certainly tell when a player dives or is truly hurt, I could argue till we're blue in the face but I know my words will fall on deaf ears and blind notion. :D

If you truly believe the likes of Vieira is injured in the tackle, then I am a monkey's aunty...I think. :rolleyes: Do you not remember him diving in a Liverpool game when the player was miles from him....

and he stated, according to the media that is...

...."I never dive". :D

[ 19. April 2005, 10:16 PM: Message edited by: Casey ]