What next ?

kentar

The real joke is the Muppet who buys the stuff.

If I was a manufacturer and thought I could put a product into the market place that people would buy - there would be no stopping me.

Business is business - Do you think the guy that came up with the fluffy dice for Ford Cortina’s all those years ago really thought he was making a leap in automotive technology?

If somebody is stupid enough to buy it, more fool them. :rolleyes:

Makes me think though, what about a little carp tool belt for when you are climbing the ladder with little pouches for putting your catapult, binoculars and boilies in?

Bet somebody would buy it! :)

Mild Mannered Carp Angler By Day…

Read My Blog:Here! View My Gallery: Here!

www.NorthWestcarp.co.uk Home of the Northern Monkey!

Ladders - I can't believe they even try to sell such things to anglers. Too wobbly by far. What you need is one of these - then no matter if there are trees around or not.

Posted Image

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Fantastic

I could sling it all in the dump truck.

Add a few scaffell boards and then I will be away.

Dream on..

"Muddlin' along"