Find the man

Newt

I was looking for something much bigger at first, I'm also supposed to be colour blind (well I can't do those stupid tests with all the coloured dots) so I wasn't really looking with any expectation of finding anything.

6 Lefts

5 rights

I'm left handed too, does that make a difference?

5 Left

5 Right

Does this mean that I am well balanced apart from when full of beer at ea weekend :cool:

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

He was hidden in all the clutter for me too. As I noted in the original post, I had to blow the picture up to find the face. Try with the top pic which is up from 480 to 640 and if that still doesn't help, the bottom pic has pointers to him.

an-find-the-man1.jpg

an-find-the-man2.jpg

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

8 seconds for me but what I want to know is where the hell do you get coffee beans that big? got to be the good ole US of A I guess!!!!

Dan

There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an idiot!

Its nice here! http://www.twfcorfu.com

Newt, The test indicated that I have 8 Left and 7 Right. I am not convinced that this is actually true, but the indications were those. Makes for Great conversation at least! Thanks!!

HOPPY4

HOPPY