Guess The Weight

Charlie Bettell

Gerry you should have shove down a 6lb tench down it throat while weighing the fish and it would would have weigh a Thirty!

...and call me Nigel ? :D:D:D

'I've got a mind like a steel wassitsname'

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice fish Gerry!

tight lines

Andy

"I like to keep a bottle of stimulant handy in case I see a snake, which I also keep handy."

- WC Fields

Cracking looking fish Gerry.

Suprised at the guess's though! (or am I?) Are you all crap at guesstimating a pikes weight or did you all just copy each other :confused: :D

Only joking! With that big "dogs" head it certainly could have been bigger.

And thats my "non indicative opinion"!

Only joking! With that big "dogs" head it certainly could have been bigger

Oi Budgie, don't get personal :)

I hope this weather relents a little for ya this weekend. I'd have dropped in to say 'hello' but I've got dad staying over for a few days.

'I've got a mind like a steel wassitsname'

Certainly looks grim mate! The first one I did for AN it snowed! Spoke to Les yesterday and he said the water level was back up to normal but they have had some ice on the water.Doesnt affect the teaching part to bad but might put people off travelling.

And thats my "non indicative opinion"!

Originally posted by argyll:

I'd have dropped in to say 'hello' but I've got dad staying over for a few days. /QUOTE]

Crikey If Gerry come over again to say "hello" and blank again in one hour then I will be quite happy to teach you to catch one Gerry :P:P:D:D (only joking mate :D )

Growing old is inevitable but growing up is optional

http://www.bass-online.co.uk/