This Weekend at LA !

Norrie

Well Guys, after weeks of cajoling, tempting, and prodding...Barry Luxton has agreed to come north for some fishing off the west coast of Scotland. I'm picking him up at Edinburgh Airport on Friday, EARLY !!! then off up to Lochaline, to fish aboard Alien One for a couple of days..:) Then aboard Davy Holts boat, Catchalot on Saturday evening, and Sunday, for hopefully some "life changing" fishing experiences... :D

We might even catch few hours on Loch Etive .,

Hope his passport is in order.... :P :P

We will report back in words and pics, as and when it all happens, via Mobile BB...well, thats if we can stand up ..... :D :D

Wish us luck... B)

Edited by Norrie

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Norrie, i didn't take too much tempting. Just had a look at the common skate fishing on 'u tube' gulp. Looking forward to it and just hope i don't dissapoint.

You put me on the fish and i will get the beers in. Can't wait. :fish::fishing::boat::fishing1:

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Have a great time and looking forward to the catch reports. I had a long weekend there a couple of years ago after being invited up by Davy and Linda. Anything Davy does not know about skate fishing is not worth knowing

:)

You will have to try the "haggisburgers" at Jeans cafe by the pier- wonderful gourmet grub. Best of luck with Norries snoring though !!! :roll1::giveup:

John

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

Have a great time and looking forward to the catch reports. I had a long weekend there a couple of years ago after being invited up by Davy and Linda. Anything Davy does not know about skate fishing is not worth knowing

:)

You will have to try the "haggisburgers" at Jeans cafe by the pier- wonderful gourmet grub. Best of luck with Norries snoring though !!! :roll1::giveup:

John

Hope to emulate your skate hugging, :) Is that right they are now catching a few mullet to use for bait. Haggis and neaps, yup i will be up for that, however i hope they serve up wild ones as they taste better apparently.

Norries snoring eeehhh, gawd, what have i let meself in for. :D

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Good Luck to you all

Looking forward to the reports

It is great to see this forum forming friendships and fishing experiences shared between members.

Good Luck to you all

Looking forward to the reports

It is great to see this forum forming friendships and fishing experiences shared between members.

Thanks Ivan, you never know there may well be room for one more, late in the day but you never know. If your up for it mail Norrie.

Norries snoring, it's ok, i've managed to get a pair of industrial ear defenders. :)

Thanks Ivan, you never know there may well be room for one more, late in the day but you never know. If your up for it mail Norrie.

Norries snoring, it's ok, i've managed to get a pair of industrial ear defenders. :)

I would have loved to have come but unfortunately the pressures of council and web work are very heavy at the moment .

I would have been OK with the snoring because I am half deaf. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

:o What's the day and time of your return flight as I need to match it near enough as poor Norrie won't want to be running back and forth between Edinbugh and LA. :o

:o What's the day and time of your return flight as I need to match it near enough as poor Norrie won't want to be running back and forth between Edinbugh and LA. :o

Bruddy brill if you can make it Norm, fly back monday the last flight of the day depart around 9pm, Got your camera? :fishing:

flight out is 701 depart Gatwick 07.00

flight back is 714 depart Edinburgh 21.20

Do you snore Norm?

Edited by barry luxton

Bruddy brill if you can make it Norm, fly back monday the last flight of the day depart around 9pm, Got your camera? :fishing:

flight out is 701 depart Gatwick 07.00

flight back is 714 depart Edinburgh 21.20

Do you snore Norm?

:lol: My wife says I do but I don't believe her. :lol: