Pike teach/fish-in Angling Projects or pole!

lyn

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BUDGIE:

Dont worry about your membership Andrew. Lynn and I will take you through the initiation ceremony at mid night on Friday. Lynn you bring the all in one neoprene cat suits and line grease I will bring the frozen eel sections and restricted breathing mask

Be prepared to come over to the dark side young Andrew demon

Have you got a very big neoprene catsuit to fit me

demon :D

[ 30. October 2004, 05:44 PM: Message edited by: Andrew Burgess ]

Growing old is inevitable but growing up is optional

http://www.bass-online.co.uk/

Right on the more serious side of the Fish in- A couple of guys have allready PM'd me asking what pike gear to bring.Anyone else need some pointers? Also if we can get a definate on people attending I can organise some baits.Has anyone gone definate on teaching the pole yet? if not let us know and I will bring down a couple of whipps and poles aswell.Lynn its a few years since we were all down at Les's so could you send me the excellent directions as you did before please?

I reckon this could be a real good get together.The option of overnight accomodation certainly makes it a more realistic thing for those who live any distance away.

And thats my "non indicative opinion"!

BUDGIE: You wont be wearing the suit Andrew! well not during the bit where you are suspended over the livebait bucket by a length of Quicksilver anyway

What a shame I was looking forward to it :D:D

BUDGIE: You wont be wearing the suit Andrew! well not during the bit where you are suspended over the livebait bucket by a length of Quicksilver anyway

- I like the idea of that one :D:D

BUDGIE:

Right on the more serious side of the Fish in- A couple of guys have allready PM'd me asking what pike gear to bring.Anyone else need some pointers? Also if we can get a definate on people attending I can organise some baits.Has anyone gone definate on teaching the pole yet? if not let us know and I will bring down a couple of whipps and poles aswell.Lynn its a few years since we were all down at Les's so could you send me the excellent directions as you did before please?

I reckon this could be a real good get together.The option of overnight accomodation certainly makes it a more realistic thing for those who live any distance away.

Good idea Budgie :):) Here,here.

Budgie, I popped down to Tescos earlier today and they had a few mackeral on the fish counter, how many should I bring as I could pick up a couple more possibly for others :) that's if Tesco have enough.

James

I sugested getting them for people James as I could go down and buy them direct off the boatsd.Alot cheaper but more importantly better size/quality of bait.3 or 4 frozen whole ones kept frozen will give you enough baits for a day easily.

And thats my "non indicative opinion"!

The trouble I have is keeping them in the freezer as my girlfriend isn't even happy with frozen boilies let alone mackeral, roach etc. I'll tell you what i'll do, If I can I'll pick up as much frozen roach as possible and bring that if you can sort out enough mackeral, is that ok?

James