kent fishing forum

***Simon***

im very tired of searching the internet for fishing information around kent so i have decided to make my own but i need some help.

can you please advise me on how to make a forum and how to set it up as i have never done this before.

can you please point me in the direction of a good hoster that will be able to handle the amount of people visiting the site.

can you just give me loads of info and advice please.

also if theres anyone in kent that would like to help then just get in touch because i really want this to work.

also i need a good way of advertising the site as i want this to be big! (cant wait)

i've probably missed loads but thanks in advance

always look on the bright side of life

***Simon***:

why?

Because it can be a tad time consuming what with learning PHP, mySQL etc...

But if you wanna play around then try one of the ready made forum typpe thingies like mentioned or BraveNet - They look poo, have ghastly popups, log your details and ppl tend to aviod these sites like the plague. However you can have a play around - If you really feel up for it then turn yer pc into a server using Apache2Triad or XAMMP and then try getting E107 or phpBB up and running...

Enjoy