Really nasty,sexist,racist and pure slanderous thread.

Guest Ferret1959

real man ferret ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha rea lman madmax ho,ho,ho,ho,ho,ho,ho,ho,ho,ho, i think you`ve got an admirer ferret i hope you will be very happy together oh dear oh dear, don`t bend over ferret for god sake!!! :D:D:D:D:D

• Replies 865
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a pity madmax lets his mouth run awy with him - and I had such high hopes for him.

He called ME a loser - him who blanks 99% of the times he goes fishing, loses most of his tackle and breaks rods (and reels) more times than most of us have had breakfast.

Never mind let him have HIS 5 minutes!!

5460c629-1c4a-480e-b4a4-8faa59fff7d.jpg

fishing is nature's medical prescription

well said Kleinboet spoken like a `real` man.Unlike that Jersey git!p.s. see you on ferrets water when go fishing for the guide dogs (only realmen invited) so sod of Jersey boy!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

what did I say, Kleinboet and bluezulu together, one of a kind, friends to the enth degree.

ha ha ha haHA.

Kleinboet you said "and I had such high hopes for him"

NOT THIS SIDE OF THE FENCE, BUM BOY!

ha ha ha haHA!

blowing for the last few days here, fishing's cra p, but I still caught more that you two.

well maybe not, not if your counting crabs. :D:P

yes blue it's true, crabs I know about, being a commercial fisherman.(well invalid but owner/skipper)

but the crabs I'm referring to is your bum buddy's crabs.( and that I'm not au fait with, but I'm informed you are)

sleep tight, don't let the bum boys bite. :D:D

[ 22. May 2004, 11:48 PM: Message edited by: madmax ]

Well seeing I aint been fishing for a week, I won't argue about catches - but at what cost?

How much tackle and how many rods did your "catch" cost you? I think it is working out about £20.00 per fish. Catch?? sounds about right!!!

5460c629-1c4a-480e-b4a4-8faa59fff7d.jpg

fishing is nature's medical prescription

There suddenly seems to be a lot of old Queens on here.

How many sleepng bags did we say we were going to take on the camping trip!!!!!

judy(flak jacket ready) :D

[ 23. May 2004, 11:34 AM: Message edited by: nursejudy ]

nurse.gif

AKA Nurse Jugsy ( especially for newt)

Not sure about the camping trip after looking at Poxy Ferretts site,No body mentioned I might have to contend with Eels!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

judy

nurse.gif

AKA Nurse Jugsy ( especially for newt)