Really nasty,sexist,racist and pure slanderous thread.

Guest Ferret1959

madmax:

yes blue it's true, crabs I know about, being a commercial fisherman.(well invalid but owner/skipper)

but the crabs I'm referring to is your bum buddy's crabs.( and that I'm not au fait with, but I'm informed you are)

sleep tight, don't let the bum boys bite. :D:D

hey maxy boy, don`t get to close to mr ferret he might get his weapon out and give you one of his famous `BLOW JOBS` :D might have known you were a crab man! :D:D

• Replies 865
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bluezulu you said "hey maxy boy, don`t get to close to mr ferret he might get his weapon out and give you one of his famous `BLOW JOBS"

I have got two things to say to that.

number 1: I have seen it on the other thread, smashing knife, I wonder if he'll let me hold it. :D

number 2: so tell us, we are all waiting to hear, what are his famous blow jobs like blue? :D:D:P

madmax:

bluezulu you said "hey maxy boy, don`t get to close to mr ferret he might get his weapon out and give you one of his famous `BLOW JOBS"

I have got two things to say to that.

number 1: I have seen it on the other thread, smashing knife, I wonder if he'll let me hold it. :D

number 2: so tell us, we are all waiting to hear, what are his famous blow jobs like blue? :D:D:P

Hi ya Maxy boy and how are you tonight mate? I`m sure ferret would gladly let you hold his weapon!! :P If you had read the previous threads correctly you would know i refering to ferrets blow pipe not his knife(must admit it`s a beauty ferret!)p.s maxy hows your `CRABS`!!! :D:D

This should really be on the limerick thread it`s about jersey boy max: there was an old hippy called Max who suddenly became very lax,he discovered some scabs after getting the crabs and spent all week in the clinic!!!!!!! sort him out nursey! :D:D:D

Here goes

There was a Jersey boy

Who was very coy

Till he met up with Ferrett and Bluezulu

Now they share a fondue

And he's changing his name to Lulu

biggrinbounce2.gif

judy

nurse.gif

AKA Nurse Jugsy ( especially for newt)