Hello

Slack lines

Hi folks :D I've been reading the posts on here for a while and I've decided that it's about time I introduced myself. I come from South Yorkshire(not my fault as I was born here, a long time ago ) My loves in life are my family and fishing. I already know a few of the folk on this site (some to my misfortune,B/Z :mad: ) but I look forward to getting to know a lot more of you :D

Anyway I've rambled on enough and just wanted to say HELLO :D:D

Making the most of it

Chi dorme non piglia pesci

How Do!! The both of you!! Just think though!! It could be worse, you could be from LANCA(SPIT)shire!!

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

Could someone please tell Blue the following "As you know I am not talking to you so SHUT UP please, and you should not be scaring children with your 'orrible mush.Anyway where were you when I first posted this? Part timer, I suppose you were at yet another Villa supporters club meeting!

Thanks guys for the welcome :D

Making the most of it

Chi dorme non piglia pesci