Cloudy Photos

Gillies

Great photo Shaun, really like it - it is amazing the shots you can sometimes get shooting into the sun. The positioning of the sun to reflect onto the sand, with the angler casting a shadow inbetween makes the shot I think.

Gillies

tha fis agam a bhe iasg nuth dunidh sasain!

www.gilliesmackenzie.com

Love the first image.

Kinda reminds of the sort of thing that you see on the tele. Where someone has recorded the sky for a few hours, then fast forwards it. I think its on the news programs that you see em.

Hope they're not copyrighted, just saved that as my desktop :D

- Emz

Find out who you live by - www.frappr.com/anfriendsmap

Check out Crystal's New Website! :)

Don't forget to sign her guestbook :D

Emz, no problem at all if you want to save as desktop, but it is a portrait (vertical) shot and only 650 pixels wide, so will probably look pretty poor on the screen.

I also shot the scene in landscape:

loch_broom_landscape_650.jpg

Have to admit, itt doesn't look much in this small 650 image (pretty poor, and looses some of the cloud appeal), but if you or anyone else wants to test it as a background, send me a PM with your screen resolution and email address, and I'll email you the photo.

Gillies

[ 04. May 2005, 04:51 PM: Message edited by: Gillies ]

tha fis agam a bhe iasg nuth dunidh sasain!

www.gilliesmackenzie.com