Psychic's Mediums & all that jazz

deanbmw

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

spiritulists own ufo's theres more evidence that ufo's exist than the evidence that god does

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Hmmm, Seems I forgot the smiley wink on my ‘Aquarius’ post!

If these charlatans can part dosh from poor sop’s then at least their a tad better than your ‘knocker’ “fixing the roof for yer Mrs” and “do’n a luverly job on yer driveway guvn’r”, not much better – just a tad mind!

Some people will always want a ‘crutch’ to help them through life, It may be a ‘religion’ (‘proper’ or iffy), drugs or whatever and if they want to think there is some ‘soul’ or afterlife then they can do so if they wish.

I think the whole idea totally absurd, If every creature had a ‘soul’ I’d be a veggie – but then again plants live – maybe they’ve got souls? Oh’eer I’d have to eat dust!

Total bunkum, hocus pocus, whatever, Sure I’ve been spooked, sure I don’t understand 99.9% of the universe & whatnot, I can see how hopelessly insignificant man is to the universe & it doesn’t bother me one jot. (anyway, the answers 42).

Much so called ‘sixth sense’ stuff can be explained – If I were tied naked to a chair blindfold in the middle of an aircraft hanger, I could sense when you came in the hanger.

How? ‘Oheer spooky’!

No just air pressure & the hairs on my body, you can sense a heck of a lot more if you just try using the senses you’ve got.

Tried doing something in an awkward position where you can’t see what you’re doing? Close your eyes & it’s easy! Turn off one task & your brain will increase the time to another, now’t spooky at all.

‘Mind readers’ ‘Psychics’ etc have just trained themselves to ‘read’ the signals we all put out by our body language and manner – most men can spot a ‘gay’ as soon as you see him – even on the telly, not spooky just body language.

UFO’s, Aliens other stuff: Is there other life in the / this universe? Probably, Has any of it ever come for a picnic in this corner of our solar system? Probably not.

I don’t have a problem with the fact we are but a tiny speck in the story of our planet, our solar system is but a tiny speck in this universe and when we are long gone there may well be no trace, Doesn’t bother me at all. What does bother me is the other specks whom seem to think they can tell us specks how to go about our daily lives and pastimes, Why shouldn’t I do what the hell I please as long as It doesn’t effect the other specks well being?

The only things we can guarantee in life is death & taxes, I’ve got a burial ground & Mr Brown seems to know all about getting my hard earned wedge from me, How about the rest of you?

Jealousy: totally irrational anger directed at people who happen to be richer, prettier, thinner, cleverer and more successful than you are.

it seems hard to belive that in this day and age ,what with all the hi-tec stuff whats about that we have no hard prove of both ghosts and ufo's.but then again maybe we do have it but the powers that be dont want us to know the truth(i see the conspiracy theories eyes light up), i mean, say on the show most-haunted what if a ghost did show itself and start spurting out all facts and figures about the life, death and the universe (which yes is 42...payed for by the mice) would the broadcast ever be aloud on air orwould it be hushed up to keep the status quo (suppose thats one for jeepster to answer).

As for the ufo thing..they recon that theres a universe of microscopic organisiams on the sharp point of every pin so in a endless universe theirs got to be something other than us, but I dont see the point in traveling half way across the galaxy at warp 9 to stick a silver tube up some hill-billys arse, and then p*ss of with out a trace.But it all comes down to money and power and we'll never get ether i suppose.

Never test the depth of water with both feet.

Stuff work go fishing.

mmmmm probing

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

UFOs. One line of thought appears to be, "With all the vastness of the universe, surely there's intelligent life on another planet somewhere." But why? I'm amazed that intelligent life (indeed, any life at all) developed even on Earth when you consider the improbability of the various requirements coming together for (a) life to develop in the first place, and (B) for evolution to have developed in such a way that intelligent life developed. The whole process bucks the most amazing odds. In short, I think we're alone.