Bib & Brace recommendations

Coramandel

Had the Sundridge Minus 10 bib-and-brace & jacket for 3 years now & it is brilliant, for about £160.

Was out in the boat on Derravaragh 2 weeks ago and the rain didn't stop all day; everything got sodden but under the suit I was dry and warm as could be...bit pricey for you maybe but you get the Sleepskin undersuit included and this is great also.

Jim.

Coramandel:

Thanks Jim. Another question-as I haven't bought clothing at tackle shops before, how can I get clarification on sizes? Is there anywhere to define in chest/waist size or leg length what medium/large is?

go for a size bigger than you need.

this will allow for extra layers of clothing and you will be able to move!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I use a sundridge heavy weight b/b and it is the dogs rogs. Had it for about 5 years and used it for both coarse and sea fishing.

I would recomend a sundridge suit but there is a new one on the market from preston innovations which is supposed to be good.

RUDD

Different floats for different folks!