please tell me it's good!

*Ant*

Fuji S304

Ok camera buffs did I get a good buy?

Did a bit of research on the net, but as i've said, this is all gobble-de-gook to me!

To say i'm aprehensive is an understatement, alot of dosh on a gamble!

Eat right, stay fit, die anyway.

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

I can't really help with the camera,(looks OK for the dosh) but you might want to buy a bigger memory card, especially if you are going away and unable to download your pics every day.

There's some cheap ones here

ajp is right get a bigger card for it have a look at ebuyer.co.uk but watch the postage with them.

that cam will take great pics. I was looking in dixons at the same one however it was £50 more.

Might want to get insurance for it aswell so it covers accidental insurance as you prob wont be covered out side the house for items over £150 i know mine dont.

Visit our NEW FISHING Website (now updatedANGLERS-TALES