World Record Pike!

Anglers' Net

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it just me or does the pic look a little 'photoshopped'?

Rich

It certainly looks fairly 'jpegged' but I wouldn't say it had definitely been touched up.

This is a signature, there are many signatures like it but this one is mine

Hiya,

one thing thats bugging me is: what the hecks that near the gill cover. the translucent blue thing that looks similar to a leech ?

Cant work that one out Andy, the other thing that gets me is the position of his right hand if you zoom in you can clearly see two fingers that ain't touching the fish but for them to line up with the arm his wrist looks to have been folded back at a very uncomfortable angle. Certainly not a position I would like to be in while handling a fish of that size.

Davy

"Skate Anglers Have Bigger Tackle"

And he appears to have sausages for two fingers on his left hand, either that or a glove that doesn't have enough fingers! He must have been taking his beetroot soup though because I don't think I'd look quite so relaxed with over half a cwt of fish balanced in a few fingers held out in front of me B)

Nice fish all the same!

Eating wild caught fish is good for my health, reduces food miles and keeps me fit trying to catch them........it's my choice to do it, not yours to stop me!