The perfect unbiased,non-racil,sexist,or offensive thread.

Guest Ferret1959

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh! dear Nurse Judy it would be no good taking you sea-fishing our worms bite you ,great big lovely red rag-worm you canny wack it. I dig for them 8 or 9 inches long and thick as your thumb, stick the hook in and all the juices run out.now that sound nice does,nt it. lol. lol. :D:D:D

Cave_woman.gif

Good evening, my lovelies.

Thankyou, Nursejudy for your kind offer, what could I do for you in exchange?

I'm sure knowing our little darlings were in your safe hands would enable Mr. Onions and I to concentrate all our efforts into our honeymoon rod work. :D

Help me unhook these, please.

Blackvelvet

Sorry but i must decline your sea fishing,thankyou very much,,could not stand the horrid worms......

Little Onions,if I could i would most certainly take the spring onions and give them a lovely holiday with lashings of ginger beer and camp fire songs and picnics.Whilst yyou and Mr Onions were doing..... honeymoon things ,decorating ,gardening etc......

judy

nurse.gif

AKA Nurse Jugsy ( especially for newt)

Hurray, fishing again tomorrow :D

Its the third Sunday in the month so normally I would be helping my wife and daughter prepare tea and coffee after church tomorrow but, as its Father's Day, my son has volunteered to take my place (not sure how much arm twisting went on behind the scenes....). So its off to Bury Hill near Dorking bright and early. I'm planning to fish my favourite Milton Lake and I'm hoping for a nice mixed bag of tench, crucians and (possibly) carp. Then its back home for yet another barbecue and some beers with maybe a little nap thrown in for good measure. Oh dear, life can be so hard sometimes :D:D:D

Anyone else got anything good planned for tomorrow?

Phil Davis

We don't own this world - we've only borrowed it from our children.

nice one mr toad i`m also of out to mosely park a private pool and park right in the centre of brum but very private. key holders only . no one knows its there almost next door to the edgbaston cricket ground 2 years waiting list to get in . fishings great and it`s very,very quiet. not going early though kids can fetch the papers and make my bacon butties! boy am i going to milk fathers day!!! :D:D:D