The perfect unbiased,non-racil,sexist,or offensive thread.

Guest Ferret1959

Hello all, I would looove to come and help (and fish) on that nice Mr. Ferret's water, but unfortunately my disabilities only allow me on a very flat river bank, one that I can park my car right behind where I set up to fish. However, I am sure all of you will have an absolute super time round the camp fire, drinking lemonade and singing all the 'good' songs, like Michael row the boat and Ging Gang Gooley.

5460c629-1c4a-480e-b4a4-8faa59fff7d.jpg

fishing is nature's medical prescription

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ferret1959

Klien.

Most of our swims are just what you need, I park my car as close as possible.

We have a few disabled anglers who fish our place as they struggle else where on the river.

suzi.JPG

Nice carp on the picture of judith thread davey boy.Is your stretch of water any where near pillings lock?I think thats loughborough way.I fished there a couple of years ago with my club.We parked the coach on a pub car park next to the river which looked more like a canal.We walked all the way up to the lock which was one hell of a walk.At the lock it was a natural river.We had a good day out there and fishing was ok but i will never forget that walk. phwew!! kind regards keith.

Guest Ferret1959

Cheltenham, couple of hours taking it easy, M5-M42 and you are just about there, ish.

Bluez, it's the next but one stretch down from Pillings on the natural river, but the good news is no need to walk, apart from the last 5/6 feet. :)

Pillings is good for big pike,perch,chub and barbel.

We have the lot but good carp too, 23lb er was the best last season.

That one I had was 13lb.

As for disabled anglers we are making some good strong platforms this year so should be even better.

i know all about the pike got roach snapped off about 5 times but i did get a five pounder out( a pike not a roach ferret!) which bumped my weight up in the match.This is turning into a fishy thread!Count me in if we can arrange a date.

A chemical loo can be provide for those you ain't got a spade.

I have my own folding spade thankyou very much!!!

I have decided that when I win the lottery I am going to buy a small estate with nice big house with lift/stair lifts,it will have to have a nice size lake with plenty of good acess,and a lovely stretch of river like hansome Mr Ferrett's gotand wooden lodges a;; with the best disabled acess/fittings.

Me thinks I may have found a gap in the market.But having won the lottery all my friends on An (lets face it a lot of us are crocs) come for free or a pittance,and I would provide care for those in need wearing Newt's idea of a uniform for the summer.

would anyone come and stay.

Judith

[ 19. May 2004, 09:55 PM: Message edited by: nursejudy ]

nurse.gif

AKA Nurse Jugsy ( especially for newt)