The perfect unbiased,non-racil,sexist,or offensive thread.

Guest Ferret1959

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

drinks are on me blue, well after twenty or so anywho.

i'll set em up and you can knock em down. :D

i think kendo would look out of place, but what the heck, he can come too. :cool:

Can I come too,Kendo will need someone to protect him from the guesome tooosome,Max what are you doing in your bathroom?

We cannot make our minds up eithe rremove bath and have shower cubicle or corner bath and shower,

jduy

nurse.gif

AKA Nurse Jugsy ( especially for newt)

Judy you can come too anywho, with or without the baby. :cool:

we have a shower and stand up to use it in the bath, you know.

no what I'm doing is, you see the bathrooms up stairs, and I need to put a new floor down to take tiles, because of the leeks (not that kind ME) through the floor boards and into the utility room, my first job was going to be the utility room, but after the flood it changed to the bathroom.

PS the reason for the flood was no more than my 18 year old (Nathan) having a shower and forgot to lock the door, my 19 year old (James) went in and gave him a fright, but in his jump left the bloody shower curtain hanging over the bath. :D

a new bath/sink/toilet, then wall to wall tiles.

it's the tiles that's braking me though Judy.

I like the Pilkington's ceramic tiles, but cannot afford them at the mo.

will be saving for a while I guess, so no booze guys for me and you if you come over here, unless the drinks are on you, as they are on kendo often I would imagine. tita :rolleyes:

add to that a new rad, you know these nice new shiny ones that incorporate a heated towel rack.

and the interest rates have just gone up, so making it impossible to save. :confused:

oh me oh my