Hi Mrs Newt!

Peter Waller

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Mrs Newt

Hat collection is doing fine. Haven't added many, as of late, because the thing has all but taken over the house. I am actually selling off lots of collectibles to downsize the household inventory in preparation for retirement in a few years. Have sold most of the stuff I acquired when living in Ireland. Had I known Belleek baskets had such a great resale value 20+ years down the road I'd have bought a whole lot more. Same goes for Waterford.

How's the family, Peter? We have grandkid #13 "in the oven".

Take care

Nice to see you posting Mrs Newt, look forward to some more posts from you real soon. Xmas must be really expensive for you, i dont envy you, or maybe i do! Dave

Life is rather like a tin of sardines - we're all of us looking for the key.

Guest Mrs Newt

Yep, Christmas can be trying on the budget. This year we are scraping together the pennies and looking forward to our UK trip next May. Still, there is nothing that can replace a grandchild's hug and smile when they open a present they really love. We just got pictures of a grandson that turned 8 on Oct. 1st. He is playing with the Bass Pro race track we sent him. Not sure if he or his Dad was having more fun. LOL!!!

Take care.

Grandchild number four is almost ready to pop! We only have four, perhaps our TV stations are better than yours!!

Whatever else you sell off hang on to the Norwich City hat, they might just make it to the top and their hats will be worth a fortune!!

Our eldest, Felix, who is now 7, is a bit of a carp angler, unfortunately. But I will re-educate him to proper angling.

Peter Waller:

Whatever else you sell off hang on to the Norwich City hat, they might just make it to the top and their hats will be worth a fortune!!

Oh dear. More chance of me and Newt dancing The Nutcracker at Sadlers Wells, I fear. :rolleyes:

Oh, and welcome Mrs. Newt, splendid you see you posting.

And on the eighth day God created carp fishing...and he saw that it was pukka.

Guest Mrs Newt

My pleasure to be here. For all the nagging I have done at Newt during his countless hours of running his fingers through the Angler's Net, I have to admit I got busted last night. Lost track of time and he was home from work before I knew it. And here I sit, again, this morning. Addictive, aint't it????

God i hope mrs deanbmw does'tn want to come on here, with the kids now on msn i'll never get to come on here myself

Never test the depth of water with both feet.

Stuff work go fishing.