Can eejits post pics?????

little onions

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Loads, *Anthony*, Loads!

However, after my battle yesterday evening, which you have to admit has not produced results to the quality specs. we are accustomed to, maybe it's an opportune moment for some kind-hearted, wise, experienced and patient bod to post a step by step jobby for us eejits.

Nursejudy very kindly sent instructions in a P.M. - maybe she would like to go 'public' with them?

Help me unhook these, please.

Onions

have I boobed and the piccy is not mr onions after all?

I'm not sure my instructions were the best,you did good though,the instructions need to be really simple and literally step by step,as it took me ages to get it,

judy

nurse.gif

AKA Nurse Jugsy ( especially for newt)

No, Nursejudy, that is NOT Mr. Onions, it's Sandtiger. Mr. Onion's handle is 'Firewalker', unfortunately he was the one taking all the pics, so there aren't any of him - yet.

However, I'm sure Sandtiger's ego will appreciate the inadvertent massage. :D:D:D

Help me unhook these, please.