Avoiding eels

*Ant*

ok so you lot have caught the only vegetarian eels in britain on sweetcorn. ive caught a few perch on bread flake that probably went for the movement of the bread through the water, but i wouldnt go eel or perch fishing with either bait. just go fishing and enjoy it. these are freshwater eels they dont bite theyre not congers .(now wait. theyll be umpteen replys from anglers being mauled and limbs bitten off by eels) :rolleyes:

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hi,

The last eel i had was on a caster, fished over boilies, i had one on maggots asswell. All i can say is just avoid anything small, then there is no way of getting an eel. Ive never had an eel on sweetcorn, or a boily. Simply use a hair rig for tench and carp then there is no risk of eels.

A good fish is not necessarily a big fish. What makes a good fish, is something well proportioned and healthy looking.

HTTP://WWW.MAD-FOR-FISHING.TK