why doesnt this country rise up and demand change

billy50000

I don't want the death penalty back, though I'm certain some people deserve it. For the most serious crimes, I want life to mean life.

As for those two children, they need to be kept in custody until they are no longer a threat to others. Personally, I think there should be a charge of "grossly negligent parenting" for those who raise monsters - the parents of those two have messed up at least four children, only two of them their own, and I think they should probably do time for it.

If I have a(say) 3-year-old dog, or chattel, that bites/maims/kills someone, I am responsible for it and can be sued out of existence.

If I have a child below the age of responsibility(whatever that is at the time) that attacks/injures/kills someone, no-one is responsible for it at all.

Parents should be punished for their children's crimes as if they had done it themselves.

https://www.harbourbridgelakes.com/

Pisces mortui solum cum flumine natant

You get more bites on Anglers Net

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't want the death penalty back, though I'm certain some people deserve it. For the most serious crimes, I want life to mean life.

As for those two children, they need to be kept in custody until they are no longer a threat to others. Personally, I think there should be a charge of "grossly negligent parenting" for those who raise monsters - the parents of those two have messed up at least four children, only two of them their own, and I think they should probably do time for it.

Steve those 2 children are damaged goods now and to no longer be a threat to others would mean locking them up for ever imo ,don't think anyone can ever be trusted after something like that imo , its them be that hard wired in there character from birth or made that way by lack of/no parenting .

Not sure i want to keep them as a tax payer but not sure i want the death penalty back either ,hard labour for life seems fair to me chain gangs and pink underwear aka that American sheriffs method :thumbs: .

As has been said a hundred times no parental guidance /have loads of kids/try to scam the system for as much as you can/watching parents either drugged up or just plain obnoxious to neighbours its hardly surprising what is being turned out .

Consequences for your actions whatever the age otherwise it makes about as much sense as kicking the adult dog if one of the puppy's chews up your favorite chair [something my little fella is doing at the moment Argh!!!] ,Yes parents should be made responsible as well and again consequences there to .

My girlfriend was a single parent for 8 years before we got together and had to leave James her son in after school clubs/friends etc so she could work instead of live off the state and as he got older trust him to turn up to school on his own and not sit and play on his playstation or whatever instead ,He is 20 now and has had his moments with the usual getting into scraps in town after a few bevvys /not the best behaved kid in school /Hormonal know it all teenager etc .

With Two of you its not twice as easy to deal with everything that kids throw at you its 50 times easier imo ,Had more than a couple of how shall i say very vigorous dissagreements with James over house rules/pocket money/paying his keep etc over the years of school and work but now he gets up a stupid oclock to go to his shift at work pays his pittance of keep and then borrows it back off his Mum but he knows where the line in the sand is drawn and all those previous run ins are now paying dividends but that wouldnt have been the case if My girlfriend had been left to bring him up alone as his old man is the typical waste of space work shy **** that helps to make the kids at the top ofthis post .

In short there are plenty of single parents that try to do the right thing work/take interest in there kids hobbies and school/try to instill the right morals and values into said kids but they are sadly outnumbered by the work shy drug taking intimidating Neighbours from hell .

Parents to be held accountable absolutely ,But some esp single ones are trying to do the right thing with little or no help .

By all means string up /casterate /Chain gang the parents that are obviously not Steve.

We are not putting it back it is a lump now put that curry down and go and get the scales

have I told you abouit the cruise control on my Volvo ,,,,,,,bla bla bla Barder rod has it come yet?? and don`t even start me on Chris Lythe :bleh::icecream:

As you sow so shall you reap.

i'm completely innocent i didn't vote in these animals that run the country.The ones that did allowed the ruling classes (and believe me they think they are a class above everyone) to put in 3000 odd offences that pretty much has turned england into some third world police state. :rolleyes:

my views never change so i'm not jumping on the bandwagon as some will and tut tut now when not long ago they were anti anyone that dared raise their head over the parapet and protest.

in chesters1 world failure to do a government job would be dismissal ,failure to keep promises would mean imprisonment and any front bench members failing would mean summery execution .This may remind them they were elected to serve their constituents not play politics with each other or the world.and to remind them england is for englanders to decide what they want notthe bloody dustbin of the world where foreigners run us.

theres no need for central government nor huge ministerial establishments get rid of them simple! county councils although i despise them are good enough if we dont meddle (interfere) with the outside world we have no reason to talk to them.

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Steve those 2 children are damaged goods now and to no longer be a threat to others would mean locking them up for ever imo ,don't think anyone can ever be trusted after something like that imo , its them be that hard wired in there character from birth or made that way by lack of/no parenting .

Maybe, maybe not - but if they can never be free, so be it, that's the way it has to be.

Not sure i want to keep them as a tax payer but not sure i want the death penalty back either ,hard labour for life seems fair to me chain gangs and pink underwear aka that American sheriffs method :thumbs: .

For the Huntleys and Wests of the world, yes - I think damaged children are a different category.

i have to agree that those kids that did this disgusting deed should be locked up and doing hard labour wearing damn girls clothes or whatever makes them feel as humiliated as thier victims did!

as for pedos and the likes of huntlys and wests of the world them kill them in the most painfull way possible way!

skinning and rubbing them down with salt!

im not part of the problem but im damn sure im not going to stand by and watch the scum take over!!!

ive had enough problems with scrotes here and dispite the people telling me to ignore them i will not!!!!

not me im afraid!!!

so am i wrong for wanting to raise my head when most will saty behind the curtains!

sod everyone else,do it anyway:)

sod duck season lets have tvla season!

capita beware(thiefs with badges)

e7b81d_666666.gif

anphotologo.jpg

oi your not even in our blooming country :oops:

or do you mean why doesn't Scotland rise up ?

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

:)i wish i wasnt despite all the things the goverment do for our system that is taken for granted!

but if i had the cash i wouldnt look back!

it might have been great britain but that was along time ago!

blighty is a good word really as its blighted by vermin!

sod everyone else,do it anyway:)

sod duck season lets have tvla season!

capita beware(thiefs with badges)

e7b81d_666666.gif

anphotologo.jpg

firstly we have to stop rewarding people for having chidren through the benefits system. the more children you have the more money you get and better still get a disabled one and get disability living allowence on top. what they do is ignore the kids a **** the money away on booze drugs etc. with three kids you can get around 30 grand a year tax free and you don't have to pay council tax. Brillant and you can lie in bed all day while your kids do god knows what. That is what has to stop as soon as. it can't be right that somone on average wage takes home less than someone on benefit and has to pay tax on it.

take a look at my blog

http://chubcatcher.blogspot.co.uk/

what take off the disabled who are really fit and bump up the unemployed figures your having a larf.

you mean move the unemployed from the income support list and put them in (the rightful) JSA list your taking the mick

you want the government to look bad with 5 mil unemployed ,they certainly dont so just hand the money over. ;)

not entirely sure where the 30 thou comes from but some of our new overseas residents have some fine state funded houses so i guess the rent and CT on those bump up the stats with a million+ or so immigrants forbidden from working i guess those should be kicked out or let free to work before you pick on the ones that may have put something in the pot in the first place.

i expect just whitehall and government failed projects waste more money then the benefits system but you wont hear of it.

remember when we go to war with someone (not having someone declare war on us) we pay ALL the bills ,we blow up a house WE pay to build it again ,we kill an innocent WE pay the family compensation ,tot that up!

you (the invader) can force the losing government to stump up but in many cases the government is set up by the winner so they have no money to chip in.

WE (britains) final payment to the USA for the lend lease and then for a loan in the early 50's was finally paid back in 2006 ,as to winning ww2 did we ,germany and all the rest was back on its feet long before we were.

if the gov can happily hand over billions to a bunch of gamblers down on their luck i wouldnt get too bothered with a few bed ridden disabled kid owning scroungers getting silly incomes the majority of other benefit getters only dream off.

Edited by chesters1

Well chesters mate i think you may have missed my point but i will try again. Not finacially providing for your children should mean that you are checked up on more by the state, beacuse often (not always but all too often) it IS your fault. If you have seven kids as was the case with this family and don't have the means to support them then to my way of thinking that means you are suspect. All too often this tardiness in responsibility is matched by awful parenting (not always i know but All to often) our benefits system encourages the feckless and downright usless to procrate by giving them more money. all i am saying is this has to stop.

take a look at my blog

http://chubcatcher.blogspot.co.uk/