Baits Direct

BoozleBear

...any good?

I have just ordered some frozen joey mackerel for piking with this weekend.

Any idea how quick their delivery is? Hoping it will be with me by saturday morning otherwise I'll have to find a fish mongers on the way to the venue!!!

Cheers,

Simon

PS - I will let you know how I thought Baits Direct were, and how the fishing went, next week.

www.myspace.com/boozlebear

No, but do they have a website? i often find tackle shops low on deadbaits, ordering them online might allow you more choice.

thanks dave

http://www.baitsdirect.com/index.shtml

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Glad to see some positive feedback on this firm. I've looked at ordering bulk deadbaits from here (to take advantage of the free delivery over £50) and think I'll give them a go after reading here :)

Prehaps they have an affiliate program, Elton? You might as well benefit from this publicity :D

Glad to see some positive feedback on this firm. I've looked at ordering bulk deadbaits from here (to take advantage of the free delivery over £50) and think I'll give them a go after reading here :)

Prehaps they have an affiliate program, Elton? You might as well benefit from this publicity :D

I know their webmaster - Mike from www.worldseafishing.com - if he gets a few brownie points from you guys, that's good enough for me :)

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Friend of mine uses them for ALL his bait requirements!! Well all apart from his frozen Black Lug. But certainly fish baits and he reckons he will not change supplier whilst his ass points down!! He is a BIG lad and I for one would NOT argue with him!!! His company?? MASTERBAITS!! Big with all the lADSaround here it is!!

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

Excellent Service, I ordered some Dead Bait last sunday night, they called me Monday morning to ask if I was available Tuesday to receive the parcel and it all arrived first thing Tuesday, packed well and all excellent quality, particularly the lamprey.

I will definately be using them in the future for dead baits as they have a great selection.