The "TT" Races

Colin Brett

Hear some real Motorcycles in the form of Gilera, MV Agusta and Honda.

Proper music!!! I can smell the Castrol "R"

Don't forget the TT winning Nortons, including those of Rem Fowler (1908), Alec Bennett (1927) and Mike Hailwood (1961) - super-real motorcycles.

...and some real history - the iconic Scott "Flying Squirrels" of the mid 1920s

RNLI Governor

World species 471 : UK species 105 : English species 95 .

Certhia's world species - 215

Eclectic "husband and wife combined" world species 501

"Nothing matters very much, few things matter at all" - Plato

...only things like fresh bait and cold beer...

i had a go on a TT fitted out Norton many yearsago ,nice (was £120 at the time!) but it is the same as my honda 90 compared to modern bikes ,i cant focus just watching the onboard camera never mind have the nerves of steel and mega reactions of this modern breed not only daring doo but on just roads not manicured tracks like the majority ,i take my hat off to the loonies.

hailwood was lucky his old man had a packet there was nortons and there was his nortons but as a rider only had a so so career unless on a honda, hailwood was the two wheel version of mike hawthorn

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

i had a go on a TT fitted out Norton many yearsago ,nice (was £120 at the time!) but it is the same as my Honda 90 compared to modern bikes ,i cant focus just watching the onboard camera never mind have the nerves of steel and mega reactions of this modern breed not only daring doo but on just roads not manicured tracks like the majority ,i take my hat off to the loonies.

Hailwood was lucky his old man had a packet there was Norton's and there was his Norton's but as a rider only had a so so career unless on a Honda, Hailwood was the two wheel version of mike hawthorn

Why was he on that Honda?? or come to think of it the MV's?

Because he was a brilliant rider, that's why!

If he had a so so career, it's a career I would have loved to have had, especially if I could get a go on the 250 Honda 6. ;) ;) ;)

Are being shown on ITV4 this week! The history is on now!!

Hear some real Motorcycles in the form of Gilera, MV Agusta and Honda.

Proper music!!! I can smell the Castrol "R"

speaking of motorcycles and fishing......anyone know the name of the fish tackle shop owned by Pete the :wallbash: Harley Davidson Dutch guy ..its based near the Haag in Holland....trying to contact him or the shop if anyone can help.....

:clap2: