Loads of small fish or one biggun???

Guest Ferret1959

Guest Ferret1959

If you were out for the day on the river what would you prefer to catch?

A net full of tiddlers or a couple of big fish?

Myself I like a good net of small fish and if a decent fish latches on then it's a bonus.:

good question ferret,

i think id be happy with both but being a specimen hunter of sorts!i like to try to target the bigger fish by design,but if i caught say several small barbel(4-5lb) and no double i would still go home happy :D but i must get that target!

AKA RATTY

LondonBikers.Com....Suzuki SV1000S K3 Rider and Predator Crazy Angler!

Guest Ferret1959

Peter Waller:

Depends on what you call small!

Anything really apart from minnows. :D

Just what is the minnow record these days? :confused:

Must admit my favourite sport is trotting a nice glide for whatever is in there. But I equally enjoy expectantly crouched over a quiver waiting for Mr. Barbel to put in an appearance so tomorrow evening I shall be doing both - trot for the last couple of hours of daylight and try for a bigun after dark.

Chris

"Study to be quiet." ><((º> My Blog

I enjoy both really, and to be honest I'd usually try to do both on the same session, I'd spend the daylight hours float fishing for whatever comes along, and then settle in with a quivertip and a big bait in the evening in the hope of a big chub or barbel as the light starts to fade.

Mat

Mat

Depends on my mood. Both beat working! :)

Paul