Monster crab Additive

peterpikefisher

OK i got some Monster crab Additive (Don't Do what i Done )

i had heard that if you spry a little of this on maggots it will enhance the attractiveness of them.

well i had no device for spraying . so i added neat liquid to the bait tub gave it a good shake closed the lid , all was fine so i put the tub in the boot of the car ,then decided to have a sniff at said liquid i was in the car by then so i opened the bottle had a sniff Geeeeeze (what a PONG) so i put the lid back on then opened the boot decided to put the bottle and the bait tub in the plastic bag they came in tying a knot in the bag to seal in the PONG drove home didn't notice any thing wrong ,got home opened the boot man what a PONG so i took the bag out of the boot put it next to my wheelie bin locked the car thinking that the PONG would dissipate but did it Fek so when i done the weekly shopping i bought a can of Fabreeze almost emptied the lot into the inside of the car ,went into the car about 22.00 it was still Honking . so the moral of this post is don't use this kind of stuff neat , i am hoping that it don't rain tomorrow so i can leave my car windows open all day .

cpranim.gif

15/06/12 PB Perch 3 lb 10 oz 03/03/11 Common Carp 23lb 6 oz 05/06/12 Sturgeon 7 lb 13 oz 06/06/12 Mirror Carp 21 lb 2 oz

09/03/13 PB PIKE 27 lb 9 ozARNO3010CustomImage1086535.gif

hi Andy i didn't even spill the Bloody stuff i'am going upto lanark to give em a go tomorrow

cpranim.gif

15/06/12 PB Perch 3 lb 10 oz 03/03/11 Common Carp 23lb 6 oz 05/06/12 Sturgeon 7 lb 13 oz 06/06/12 Mirror Carp 21 lb 2 oz

From the sounds of things the fish will be jumping out of the water onto the bank just to get away from the stink... :bigemo_harabe_net-163: :bigemo_harabe_net-163: :bigemo_harabe_net-163:

From a spark a fire will flare up

English by birth, Cockney by the Grace of God

The Pong Has Gone 4 vanilla air fresheners and i can febreze later

i won't do that again dead bodies don't pong that bad even after a week

cpranim.gif

i won't do that again dead bodies don't pong that bad even after a week

Had much experience with dead bodies in your car after a week have you?.... ;)

¤«Thʤ«PÔâ©H¤MëíTë®»¤

Click HERE for in-fighting, scrapping, name-calling, objectional and often explicit behaviour and cakes. Mind your tin-hat

Click HERE for Tench Fishing World forums

Playboy.jpg

LandaPikkoSig.jpg

"I envy not him that eats better meat than I do, nor him that is richer, or that wears better clothes than I do. I envy nobody but him, and him only, that catches more fish than I do"

...Izaac Walton...

"It looked a really nice swim betwixt weedbed and bank"

...Vagabond...

:bigemo_harabe_net-163:

reminds me of the time the lid came of my maggot tub in the boot, had flys for weeks comin out of air vents, how they got in there ill never know

Lol i did the same a few months back. Was an early start and a rather enthusiastic drive down country lanes. Me and my mate arrived and popped the boot only to find an empty 2 pint maggot container. Must have knocked it over with the over exuberant driving and the lid came off (Elastic bands are now my friends!). Didnt have a clue where the buggers had gone until we lifted the carpet in the boot to find hundreds of them making their way to the depths of the car.

Hoovered most of them out (or so i thought) which I can tell you is only a good idea if you remember to empty the hoover bag afterwards. I didnt and god knows how many flies i had in the house. As soon as i realised i took the hoover outside and opened it up for a swarm of flies to be released and emptied out the remaining casters. Lesson learnt there.

The lesson was also learnt from the car as i had countless flies coming out of various nooks and crannies for about a week. One day I counted 27 leaving through the window as i was driving (only in the car for about and hour!). The fiance didnt ask me for a lift very much that week thought which saved on fuel. :D

Edited by AddictedToScopex

For any web design needs check out http://www.chiptenwebsites.co.uk

OK i got some Monster crab Additive (Don't Do what i Done )

i had heard that if you spry a little of this on maggots it will enhance the attractiveness of them.

well i had no device for spraying . so i added neat liquid to the bait tub gave it a good shake closed the lid , all was fine so i put the tub in the boot of the car ,then decided to have a sniff at said liquid i was in the car by then so i opened the bottle had a sniff Geeeeeze (what a PONG) so i put the lid back on then opened the boot decided to put the bottle and the bait tub in the plastic bag they came in tying a knot in the bag to seal in the PONG drove home didn't notice any thing wrong ,got home opened the boot man what a PONG so i took the bag out of the boot put it next to my wheelie bin locked the car thinking that the PONG would dissipate but did it Fek so when i done the weekly shopping i bought a can of Fabreeze almost emptied the lot into the inside of the car ,went into the car about 22.00 it was still Honking . so the moral of this post is don't use this kind of stuff neat , i am hoping that it don't rain tomorrow so i can leave my car windows open all day .