fishing dvds?

markyedgar

i was just wonderin are fishin dvds any good, i live in kent and mostly fish canals just wondered if they would help and where and how much they are?

They can be good as a way of giving you ideas but I mainly watch them just because I enjoy them and they make better viewing than other awful programming such as big brother for example!

Some good watches are catching the impossible, a passion for angling, the great rod race (very good) and many more. Hit up you tube to get an idea of what is out there. They can be quite expensive running to £25 per dvd so it might be worth downloading for free ;) rather than buying. Of course this is 'technically' illegal and so i cannot condone it lol.

For any web design needs check out http://www.chiptenwebsites.co.uk

The dvd's I have come across are good to watch but I dont think you can beat scanning a few books or better still asking other anglers if its tackle and bait tips you are after.

The fastest way to pick up snippets is to find yourself a fishing match and sit quietly along the bank with a flask and some sarnies and just watch.

You will soon be able to pick out the better anglers, (not by the brand names on their gear)but just by the way the set themselves up, have everything laid out and just how easy they make using a pole look.

thanks for the replys

i have watched tv programmes such as fishing guru and another 1 i 4got and fought they were good. was just wonderin where u can download them from. can u download them off limewire??

which dvds are good instructional 1s as ive been away from fishin for about 4/5 years and didnt no much 2 begin with.

thanks for the replys

i have watched tv programmes such as fishing guru and another 1 i 4got and fought they were good. was just wonderin where u can download them from. can u download them off limewire??

which dvds are good instructional 1s as ive been away from fishin for about 4/5 years and didnt no much 2 begin with.

Torrents.to is a good place to start. It searches loads of sites for you and you just click them in the header bar to go to each site. Limewire is very poor for viruses btw. Use avast free internet security to protect yourself and Azureus vuze to d/l the torrents.

For any web design needs check out http://www.chiptenwebsites.co.uk