Where's Newt?

Leon Roskilly

Wow Julia really got her act together - now have 2, Cat 4 storms in the Atlantic (for only the 2nd time ever recorded) and a 3rd named storm (Karl) in the Yucatan...

C.

Edited by Chris Plumb

"Study to be quiet." ><((º> My Blog

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Greetings Y'all, :)

Now, before you all go getting your knickers in the proverbial twist, can someone please tell me why we have an American moderator operating on the Anglers Net Forum. <_<

As I've said before, having worked & lived among Americans I am, believe or not, extremely pro-American; witness WW2, food parcels, Heinz beans, Budweiser, iKellogs cornflakes, The Marshall Plan, Gyneth Paltrow, George Clooney, & all the rest? :)

But, & in saying, I wouldn't know Mr Newt if I passed him in the street, so no bias I have, but what on earth does he know about the our climate, the economy, the EA, where & when is fishing well, pole fishing, this useless bloody government we have, Matt Hayes ball-cap & shades, Alex Bone's haircut, Mick Brown's good nature & all the rest of it? <_<

I wouldn't suppose to comment in in terms of fishing & whatever where Newt comes from, so I here politely suggest that those 'Over the Pond' keep their expertiese over there.

God Bless America!

What do you think but?

Regards,

Mr H. :)

l

Ah, dare I feed the Troll who has arisen in the guise of Mr H?

I will attempt to answer your queries where I can and in order.

Why can he not be a moderator for this forum? I believe he is a moderator as he is of a sensible nature and as such, has been tasked the 'moderation' of post content with regards to obscenities and abuse. Maybe it includes more but this is what I believe to be a major part of his contribution as a moderator.

My own opinions on America are not are not of importance but to go along with the flow of your post, Mr H, I am not pro-America or anti-America as I have nothing to base an opinion on. I am not as fortunate as you to have experienced this facet of life as of yet and furthermore have no intention to.

He may not know in detail our climate, the economy, the EA, where & when is fishing well, pole fishing, this useless bloody government we have but I believe he is sensible enough to know what and when he does not know.

Besides, our American brethren are very advanced in Artificial Lure fishing as a whole, from which I can appreciate his expertise. Also other techniques are now coming to the fore in America as more mainstream (to us UK folk) coarse fishing is being embraced. New techniques and approaches from across the pond may well give us an advantage here one day and I for one would not hesitate to offer advice to anyone from around then world if I feel it may be of relevance.

So, in summary, I feel that your opinion is no more than a negative view of the world and others' physical location in it, and that you 'could' become a happier and more fulfilled person by embracing the international community of anglers that the internet has allowed us to realise.

I do hope I have not caused you grievance with my post Mr H, I merely propose a change of outlook on your part to realise what an important part of this cyber community You, Newt and every last one of us are.

Bestest Regards,

Brother Renrag, order of Ichthy.

This Years' Targets:- As many species by lure as possible. Preferably via Kayak. 15lb+ Pike on Lure...

Species Caught 2012- Pike, Perch.

Kayak Launches- Fresh-8 Salt- 0

Kayak Captures- 14 Pike, 1 Perch.

My Website and Blog Fishing Blog, Fishkeeping Information and BF3 Guide.

Foxy Lodge Wildlife Rescue