aldi's / netto tackle time again !

chavender

aldi's have tackle in again this sunday (1st june)

http://uk.aldi.com/uk/html/offers/offers_week23sunday08.htm

Telescopic Carp Rod , All-round Telescopic Fishing Rod , Telescopic Landing Net , Lure Box , Tackle Sets , Fishing Rod Bag , Fishing Bag , Fishing Waders , Fishing Umbrella , Backpack Stool , Fishing Shelter , Polarized Sunglasses , Fishing Guides

netto have some bits in on the monday (2nd june)

http://viewer.zmags.com/showmag.php?linksid=1462#/page6/

buckets of pellets ? , some cheap lures/plugs ,waders shelter ,carp/barbel landing net

owls22dx.gif

Chavender
I try to be funny... but sometimes I merely look it! hello.gif Steve

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those lures are generally c**p but if you change the hooks and split rings can be used in more snaggy areas where loosing a £15 burt would make you weep!

I suspect I'll see kids fishing with these on the river over the summer....minus traces, unhooking tools landing net etc!

The polariods look a reasonably good deal as an entry level pair, the cheapest i have seen is around a fiver with postage to be added on.

Also for 7 quid the bag looks ok?

I had a quick look in at the offers Aldi had today. Most of it wasn't really what i was looking for or would buy. The polaroids looked ok but the small bag/carryall looked great, so i bought one :) Great size for roving or even a lure bag. Very similar to the fox ones with the solid base that can be zipped off for storing items in. Good too for keeping the contents dry. The only difference? Fox one would be 30+ quid, this was £6.99 :D

The tackle was flying out the shop so i doubt they'll have much left after the weekend as usual.

Paul.

There's no such thing as a bad days fishing..

I too bought one of the bags for £6.99 and i reckon its a bargain. The polaroids for 4 quid aren't bad either so i had me a pair. I agree that most of the bits were not great, but not every one has a lot of money to splash out .

For eleven quid a decent bag and a pair of polaroids cannot be bad now, can it?

I've just bought the rod bag and the bag.

At that price they were too good too miss. Great value for money. I particularly like the small zipped pockets on the outside of the rod bag, which the one I have is lacking, and I think the bag/carryall is going to be superb for short sessions when I don't want to lug my Korum ruckbag around.

How do they do it for the price?

Janet