I think someone forgot to feed the cats this morning

corydoras

Youtube Video ->

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

Thats tame, you should see my four fuzzy alarm clocks at zero dark thirty every morning!

One of them ('cavity search cat') will actually try to ram her paw up my snout if I make the fatal error of remaining asleep for too long after they have 'AWOKEN'. Another one of the little buggers has perfected the 'open the door' trick, otherwise known as 'stealth breaching cat' followed by a highly co-ordinated SAS type military incursion technique. This involves jumping around bedroom, purring and yowling loudly followed by gratuitous ABH. Duvets are of limited protection when confronted by 'the tunnel cat'. The fourth and final cat is too old to actually ascend the stairs due to old age. However, I believe she orchestrates the morning maneuvres and actually keeps score in a similar way to Death Race 2000 but is known merely as 'wobbly cat'.

Mornings can be brutal.

Renrag

This Years' Targets:- As many species by lure as possible. Preferably via Kayak. 15lb+ Pike on Lure...

Species Caught 2012- Pike, Perch.

Kayak Launches- Fresh-8 Salt- 0

Kayak Captures- 14 Pike, 1 Perch.

My Website and Blog Fishing Blog, Fishkeeping Information and BF3 Guide.

Foxy Lodge Wildlife Rescue

Get into a cage with a huge and superbly efficient predator and poke it in the face with a stick. Daft git, deserved a mauling.

I can't see from the video, does that stick have an 'orse's 'ead 'andle by any chance?

Mornings can be brutal.

That sort of behaviour is why we keep our bedroom door shut - they just sit outside it and meow incessantly instead until someone gets up and feeds them.

You should have seen what happened when somebody threw a custard pie at one of the clowns. Brutal.

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

That sort of behaviour is why we keep our bedroom door shut - they just sit outside it and meow incessantly instead until someone gets up and feeds them.

Yeah but one of my little 'darlings' has figured out that jumping and hanging onto the handle makes the 'wooden hole in wall blocker' open. Really need to invest in a knob. Or a spud gun.

Renrag

Edited by Renrag39

This Years' Targets:- As many species by lure as possible. Preferably via Kayak. 15lb+ Pike on Lure...

Species Caught 2012- Pike, Perch.

Kayak Launches- Fresh-8 Salt- 0

Kayak Captures- 14 Pike, 1 Perch.

My Website and Blog Fishing Blog, Fishkeeping Information and BF3 Guide.

Foxy Lodge Wildlife Rescue