Big 'nuisance' carp to Mark Barrett!

Peter Waller

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the full story will be in the AT and AM on tue and wed. sorry lads but i did promise to keep quiet about it and as such cant say anymore other than, neither Peter, sold my soul to the devil and used a boillie!!!

Mark Barrett

buy the PAC30 book at www.pacshop.co.uk

You weren't asleep in a bivvy, wearing bivvy socks, relying on an electrical bite alarm to wake you, watching bivvy T.V. as well as using a boilie, and a self-hooking rig then Mark? By heck, you have sold your soul!

Is she a known fish Mark? One with a name? I dread to think !

Hope she's not bred! That will muss up the ecology of the fens. Have to start lobbing 'em up on the towpath ! Get old Collins on the job!

[ 25. July 2004, 09:49 PM: Message edited by: Peter Waller ]

thanks fred, but i have no interest in naming it. i hope it goes off to wherever it came from and lives out its life away from the locusts that have already descended.

some people just cant keep their gobs shut alas, unfortunately i am related to that person though.

Mark Barrett

buy the PAC30 book at www.pacshop.co.uk