Hooray!

Peter Waller

I believe the reason the police were called was to report the possibility that these guys had stolen a dingy and outboard, good to see they got the EA involved too though.

Here's a post from The Great Ouse Boating Association forum,

'Subject: Missing Dinghy ( New topic )

Posted by: Mark

On: Wednesday, May 28, 2008 at 12:21:31

travelled down the wissey on saturday and saw three eastern europeans camped and fishing.

Interestingly they had a super fairley new looking dinghy with an even newer looking outboard.

Phoned Norfolk police and they went and arrested them. So if you are missing a dinghy or outboard, Norfolk police have them.

I know the make of the dinghy and outboard if you want to check with me first.

EA fisheries have also been in touch so it seems to be a good result.'

I hope they don't send them to the prison with the £17,000 fishing lake! :o:o:o

:lol:

It's good to see the law being upheld in genuine cases like this. I think KLAA have changed their bylaws now, prohibiting the removal of any fish. Previously, if they were doing this in the open season, they would have been breaking no rules.

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music