New Organisation named

Bob Shotter

Good Morning Bob,

Sad that the VIP's aren't coming forward. Do you think you should approach some of them?, I rekon with someone like Matt Hayes (Total Fishing on Quest channel) you would get everyone attention.

I'm excited to see the website, when do you think it will be ready?.

I don't know much about angling politics but you've got me worried, what is this marine bill going to do?.

I've never used a intenet forum before but everyone seems very nice here, sorrry to hear they aren't all like that. What are you doing are you ignoring them or is there some way you could shut them up?.

So when I join you will explain what the issues are and then we will be able to vote on what to do?.

I think we need someone to stop fishing boats netting all the fish.

Tightest lines

Sid

Hi Sid

Hope you won’t be offended but I note you’re new to anglers.net and you should be aware that we are a very open and transparent community here. You have given very little information about your self, so perhaps you could fill in your profile fully so we can know a little more about you. One can’t be too careful about those with whom we communicate with on the internet.

Regards and tight lines Bob

Publication2_zpsthmtka6c.jpg

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hiyer Sid mate, where you based, what sea fishing do you do, boat, shore etc. What ports and skippers etc. Looking forward to a chat. :)

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Trying to take a positive view of what your aiming at, however from past experience on several conservation and RSA political forums the vast amount of threads end up as slagging matches.

Any vote taken will be dismissed as not being fully representative of ALL RSAs a song played out at full volume for several years.

I wish you well for trying and I will come aboard to see how things run.

I fish, I catches a few, I lose a few, BUT I enjoys. Anglers Trust PM

eat.gif

http://www.petalsgardencenter.com

Petals Florist

Trying to take a positive view of what your aiming at, however from past experience on several conservation and RSA political forums the vast amount of threads end up as slagging matches.

Any vote taken will be dismissed as not being fully representative of ALL RSAs a song played out at full volume for several years.

I wish you well for trying and I will come aboard to see how things run.

You make a good point there Ken the thing is it is not the intention of Recreational Sea Anglers UK(RSA-UK) to represent any one other than its members.

True many RSA will claim that their views are not represented by this org but by giving it a try they should soon be aware that the set up is far different to what is on offer at present. Every member will be able to express their views and a democratic vote independently scrutinised should dispel any claim of foul play.

Tight Lines Bob

Edited by Deene'0

Hi Sid

Hope you won’t be offended but I note you’re new to anglers.net and you should be aware that we are a very open and transparent community here. You have given very little information about your self, so perhaps you could fill in your profile fully so we can know a little more about you. One can’t be too careful about those with whom we communicate with on the internet.

Regards and tight lines Bob

Hello Bob,

I'm not offened but it does sound a bit cloak and dagger?

I don't know what you mean though, what is my profile and where do I find it?.

Tight Lines

Sid

Hiyer Sid mate, where you based, what sea fishing do you do, boat, shore etc. What ports and skippers etc. Looking forward to a chat. :)

Hi Barry

I'm based in Brum. I dont get to do too much fishing as it is a long way away and the journey takes it out of me. I normally go south, sometimes Weymouth or exmouth or Torquay. I like differant boats most times, in last 3 yearsHave been on Wild Frontier Tiger lily Blue Thunder Rose Ann Anne clare Channel Cheiftain and

Boat fishing for me don't want to drive all that way to stand on a beach.

What about you?

Sid

Open

I don't know what you mean though, what is my profile and where do I find it?

Toward the page top right, click on My Controls and scroll down. The sections you want are along the left side to fill out your profile information.

Nothing sinister and all optional but roughly where you live, your age, your interests and more of that sort of thing.

If you look under my avatar, the From information there is taken automatically from my profile.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Hi Barry

I'm based in Brum. I dont get to do too much fishing as it is a long way away and the journey takes it out of me. I normally go south, sometimes Weymouth or exmouth or Torquay. I like differant boats most times, in last 3 yearsHave been on Wild Frontier Tiger lily Blue Thunder Rose Ann Anne clare Channel Cheiftain and

Boat fishing for me don't want to drive all that way to stand on a beach.

What about you?

Sid

Blow me down, weymouth is my favorite port, boat fishing, boat fishing and a bit of boat fishing. Clems a good one and Chris, Paul Whittall is mine. Never fished with Pat yet, tried a few times,but weather interferes.. Top end of the channel folkestone, brighton, west country, paighton, brixham along with a few others, so i do know a fair few skippers.

What about your seasons, when's the best fishing for you and what sort of fish floats your boat. Regards to you.

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Blow me down, weymouth is my favorite port, boat fishing, boat fishing and a bit of boat fishing. Clems a good one and Chris, Paul Whittall is mine. Never fished with Pat yet, tried a few times,but weather interferes.. Top end of the channel folkestone, brighton, west country, paighton, brixham along with a few others, so i do know a fair few skippers.

What about your seasons, when's the best fishing for you and what sort of fish floats your boat. Regards to you.

I like wrecking mainly. Pollock in spring and bass and cod later on. Brighton too far to drive. Been with Pat twice. Hasn't he got rid of his boat?.

I like wrecking mainly. Pollock in spring and bass and cod later on. Brighton too far to drive. Been with Pat twice. Hasn't he got rid of his boat?.

No he has not sold it yet, might have to if he gets a big fine in February but at present Pat has a young skipper who’s name escapes me for the moment running the boat.