16 Days Untill ELVINGTON, How Much Have You Raised????

Dooby

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing much as yet..., the local tackle shop was slow going, but I'm allowed to put up a sponsorship form 14 days before an event, at work. Hopefully that should do the trick.

phil,

JOIN ANMC TODAY

Nothing as yet I forgot about it!!!.....Sorry! I will try and sort something out next week!

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical

minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which

holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd

by the clean end"

Cheers

Alan

Hey all,

At the moment i have only got £52 but i am hoping to try and get about £100 hopefully.

Tara for a bit

Dooby

Dooby

It doesn't matter how much you raise mate its not important.

What matters is the fact you've raised money full stop.

There isn't a race to see who can get the most money into the pot mate, if that were the case then the whole idea would be ruined really, or am i the only one who thinks that??

To me its about getting together doing something we all enjoy, having a laugh & raising some cash for a worthy cause, if everyone worries about getting more money than the next person then you won't be having as much fun when you get there.

TROGG (Alan)

a government is there to serve its people not rule them

The wife is taking the......, she's sponsored me 50p a fish and given me a quid...just in case I blank. :(

I know that everyone thinks I'm crap but at least the wife could pretend she's behind me :(

Her mother sponsored me £5 fixed though..;.so things are looking up :D

It's up in work today so I hope I pick up a few more.

ttfn

phil,

JOIN ANMC TODAY

ALAN FAWCETT:

Dooby

It doesn't matter how much you raise mate its not important.

What matters is the fact you've raised money full stop.

There isn't a race to see who can get the most money into the pot mate, if that were the case then the whole idea would be ruined really, or am i the only one who thinks that??

To me its about getting together doing something we all enjoy, having a laugh & raising some cash for a worthy cause, if everyone worries about getting more money than the next person then you won't be having as much fun when you get there.

Hey Trogg,

Im sorry if it sounds like a race or whatever, i didn't mean it to come out like that :( i was just seeing how other people are doing to see how much money goes to the great cause:)

Anyway Trogg, look forward to seeing you again:) your a great laugh :)

Take Care

Dooby

Doobs me boy i was gonna give you a prezzie at the fish-in but the pet shop reckoned it would be cruel to spray paint a comodo dragon in red :D

See you there mate :)

TROGG (Alan)

a government is there to serve its people not rule them