Elton

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Joe, had you in mind when I sent the kingfisher one in, glad you like it,

Den

"When through the woods and forest glades I wanderAnd hear the birds sing sweetly in the trees;When I look down from lofty mountain grandeur,And hear the brook, and feel the breeze;and see the waves crash on the shore,Then sings my soul..................

for all you Spodders. https://youtu.be/XYxsY-FbSic

Cheers Graham,

Spot on.

¤«Thʤ«PÔâ©H¤MëíTë®»¤

Click HERE for in-fighting, scrapping, name-calling, objectional and often explicit behaviour and cakes. Mind your tin-hat

Click HERE for Tench Fishing World forums

Playboy.jpg

LandaPikkoSig.jpg

"I envy not him that eats better meat than I do, nor him that is richer, or that wears better clothes than I do. I envy nobody but him, and him only, that catches more fish than I do"

...Izaac Walton...

"It looked a really nice swim betwixt weedbed and bank"

...Vagabond...

hi chaps, for those having problems with java and avatars this is what newt suggests, thanks newt.

"My first guess would be they are using an older version of the Java apps and it does not recognize some call the bbs code is making.

The best test for that would be to have them load a newer version - and to make sure they are running a browser version of at least 5.x for IE. I'd suggest 5.5 or 6.0. I think any with 4.x are going to find more and more problems due to the age of their program.

Suggest they go to http://catchup.cnet.com/?tag=st.cu.up_fd.txt.up_swl and do a scan for software updates available for their PC. Then install any Java updates that show up.

If that doesn't get them working, let me know."

Newt

Smelly nets.

Canon S3 IS

Samsung S500

HOBGOBLIN

mailto:grahamnoone@hotmail.com

您在来信中写道

ive just had the javascript problem happen to me, and it froze IE, so i pressed control>alt>delete and closed IE, reopened and tried again works fine now.

hope this helps

Smelly nets.

Canon S3 IS

Samsung S500

HOBGOBLIN

mailto:grahamnoone@hotmail.com

您在来信中写道

Just seeing if this works

¤«Thʤ«PÔâ©H¤MëíTë®»¤

Click HERE for in-fighting, scrapping, name-calling, objectional and often explicit behaviour and cakes. Mind your tin-hat

Click HERE for Tench Fishing World forums

Playboy.jpg

LandaPikkoSig.jpg

"I envy not him that eats better meat than I do, nor him that is richer, or that wears better clothes than I do. I envy nobody but him, and him only, that catches more fish than I do"

...Izaac Walton...

"It looked a really nice swim betwixt weedbed and bank"

...Vagabond...