Elton

Euan I picked the same one as you mate will sort out another one for me to use.

Sorry mate! :(

"The early bird catch's the worm.............................................................................but the second mouse gets the cheese"

"Amatuers built the ark...........................................................................................................proffessionals built the titanic"

"All mushrooms are edible..........................................................................................................................some only once"

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hows that Euan? sorry that I nicked yours before!

Should have read all the topics and all of the threads, shouldn`t I? I've put a comment in none fishing chat Elton when I now realise that it should have been on here ,will you move it for me please. Sorry! but you all know how thick I am, don't you!!!!!!!

:D:D:D:D

"The early bird catch's the worm.............................................................................but the second mouse gets the cheese"

"Amatuers built the ark...........................................................................................................proffessionals built the titanic"

"All mushrooms are edible..........................................................................................................................some only once"

what am I like???? big girls blouse comes to mind...LOL..how do I get the Avatar Gray did for me on to my profile.Cant do it from "Edit my profile" as it displays Javascript(0) or something like that.. Any-one else having these prob's.........HELP!!!!

you may also need to turn on java scripting in internet options>advanced.

can you see any of the others when in the avatar window?

Smelly nets.

Canon S3 IS

Samsung S500

HOBGOBLIN

mailto:grahamnoone@hotmail.com

您在来信中写道

Cheers Gray! I'll ave a butchers tommra!

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical

minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which

holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd

by the clean end"

Cheers

Alan

ok chaps

im not to sure about the java problem, ive turned it off and on again and im not getting any problems here, so il pop newt a letter and see what he comes up with.

any avas that have been done this evevening have been sent to elton.

lets have some more chaps, im around for a good few hours yet.

Smelly nets.

Canon S3 IS

Samsung S500

HOBGOBLIN

mailto:grahamnoone@hotmail.com

您在来信中写道