fishing weekend

stickfloatking

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeh i'm up for it i'm a bit sick having to miss the northern fish in has i'm flying back from a fortnight : of sun/sea/sand/sex/&booze in Gran Canaria on that weekend so one in august would be great. :D:rolleyes::D :cool:

Cheer's Larry

http://www.larrysworld.co.uk

mailto:larry@larrysworld.co.uk

Ferret ain't either Geoff and he helps run the place! :D I really should stop picking on him before he gets me back :) .

It'll be fun Geoff it's a pretty easy river to fish really. Its not racing through or any thing just a nice steady flow. Simple float rigs are best or even the pole.

Date looks like it's going to be in August but will keep you posted.

Excalibur:

...These River things, you say the water actually moves! How do you cope with that then?

Excalibur - normally it the water moving. However, in this case, these fellas have done something interesting. They have a long, skinny still water and they have a moving path on both sides so you think the water is flowing.

They had to do this because there may be barbel in the water and they would have taken too much flack if anyone had noticed the place was really a still water.

Works out the same for rigs and bits though.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President