Ian Duncan-Smith's a fisherman!

Colin Brett

Another good reason to vote Tory.

Conservative shadow front bench spokeswomen Ann Winterton has again reaffirmed, regarding the CFP, that "the party will take Britain's 200 mile limit into national control if it comes back into government."

DCB

TheDacer:

Seems like a good enough reason to vote Tory?

NOTHING is a good enough reason to vote Tory!!

They should all be taken out and shot for what they did to this country in the 1980's!

Well said, that man. The history books, in years to come, will not paint a pretty picture of Thatcherism, I'm sure. It has inflicted an attitude on this country that we should not be proud of, it's called 'greed'. Me me me me me me me me me me me me

Jim Davidson's a Tory angler. Yet another good reason not to vote for them. I must admit that I despair at the way that Tony Blair is doing his damndest to become the new Thatcher, but even he has a long way to go before he can sink as low as that mad old bat.

[ 04 April 2002, 09:24 PM: Message edited by: Peter Sharpe ]

English as tuppence, changing yet changeless as canal water, nestling in green nowhere, armoured and effete, bold flag-bearer, lotus-fed Miss Havishambling, opsimath and eremite, feudal, still reactionary, Rawlinson End.

Er, I think 'greed' was invented pre Thatcher. The TUC practiced it regularly, remember the power black outs, (non greedy/ selfish power workers), the rubbish in the streets and unburied bodies (benevolent Council workers),The boats full of rotting goods in the London docks (charitible dockers, so greedy and stupid they struck their jobs away). And all this happened under a govt so incompetent we had to go begging to the I.M.F for a bale out, like a banana republic.

Good to see I.D.S is an angler though.

Adrian

Big deal the tory leader is an angler,yipee for him,is that a good enough reason to vote tory? some people are easily pleased.

Duncan-Smiths banner vote for me cos i go fishing,

Drop the politics people and stick to fishing.

This is an angling site,not a party political broadcast.

Did she get someone to cast out for her? have you no respect.

Jangar

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

Not really, but out of deference to you I'll keep the joke to myself now.

English as tuppence, changing yet changeless as canal water, nestling in green nowhere, armoured and effete, bold flag-bearer, lotus-fed Miss Havishambling, opsimath and eremite, feudal, still reactionary, Rawlinson End.