robson green

viney

Does anyone else feel that he gives a really bad representation of anglers? Not just the fact every other word from his mouth is f@#k and he spends half his time shouting but also his absolute disregard for the welfare of the fish he catches, laughing when he drops one etc.

And his arrogance, just watched the episode where he was in japan 'do you not know who i am? heard of extreme fishing, i was in....' when that woman wouldnt let him in the sushi shop.

Or is it just me?

http://www.basingengineering.co.uk/

Instagram: mrmjv88

Does anyone else feel that he gives a really bad representation of anglers? Not just the fact every other word from his mouth is f@#k and he spends half his time shouting but also his absolute disregard for the welfare of the fish he catches, laughing when he drops one etc.

And his arrogance, just watched the episode where he was in japan 'do you not know who i am? heard of extreme fishing, i was in....' when that woman wouldnt let him in the sushi shop.

Or is it just me?

I think he was just playing up to the camera when he said that but I agree with you on the way he handles some fish. Not a great deal of respect for some of the species he catches I suspect. He was even tossing that oil fish about like a rag doll when he was holding it but it was probably taken for food. I dont know for sure though.

For any web design needs check out http://www.chiptenwebsites.co.uk

We think he's great.... <_<

No mate, you're not the first to have noticed he's a complete berk.

¤«Thʤ«PÔâ©H¤MëíTë®»¤

Click HERE for in-fighting, scrapping, name-calling, objectional and often explicit behaviour and cakes. Mind your tin-hat

Click HERE for Tench Fishing World forums

Playboy.jpg

LandaPikkoSig.jpg

"I envy not him that eats better meat than I do, nor him that is richer, or that wears better clothes than I do. I envy nobody but him, and him only, that catches more fish than I do"

...Izaac Walton...

"It looked a really nice swim betwixt weedbed and bank"

...Vagabond...

Can't say the swearing bothers me in the slightest.

The way he handles fish is outrageous even if there being used for the table. Rather than talk to the camera with the fish gasping to death while he does so he/they should just knock it on the head so it doesn't suffer for nothing, just pointless cruelty to me.

The way he handles fish is outrageous even if there being used for the table. Rather than talk to the camera with the fish gasping to death while he does so he/they should just knock it on the head so it doesn't suffer for nothing, just pointless cruelty to me.

Its not the fact the swearing bothers me and i cant really say much about it as i do tend to swear without realising it, but he's on national tv in a prime spot representing angling as a sport, we all know how people jump to stereotypical conclusions!

http://www.basingengineering.co.uk/

Instagram: mrmjv88

i watch it , i enjoy seeing the different speices from round the world , i to think the last weeks episode was just playing up to the camera , and the swearing doesnt effect me the slightest ...... there isnt many fishing programs on main stream tv , only this and river monsters

Double Bill of Matt Hayes is on Quest every night at teatime and that kiwi nutter that fishes for marlin from jetskis is on a lot as well. Both on freeview.

¤«Thʤ«PÔâ©H¤MëíTë®»¤

Click HERE for in-fighting, scrapping, name-calling, objectional and often explicit behaviour and cakes. Mind your tin-hat

Click HERE for Tench Fishing World forums

Playboy.jpg

LandaPikkoSig.jpg

"I envy not him that eats better meat than I do, nor him that is richer, or that wears better clothes than I do. I envy nobody but him, and him only, that catches more fish than I do"

...Izaac Walton...

"It looked a really nice swim betwixt weedbed and bank"

...Vagabond...

Its not the fact the swearing bothers me and i cant really say much about it as i do tend to swear without realising it, but he's on national tv in a prime spot representing angling as a sport, we all know how people jump to stereotypical conclusions!

Iain't botherd viney, they can jump to whatever stereotypical conclusions they want co's I swear like fcukinhell :lol:

Edited by Tigger

Gratuitous swearing ...or rather obscenities for effect doesn't do it for me but, as you say, his fish care is abysmal....think I mentioned it on another fecking bastud post the freaking other sh1tting day B)

Eating wild caught fish is good for my health, reduces food miles and keeps me fit trying to catch them........it's my choice to do it, not yours to stop me!

Gratuitous swearing ...or rather obscenities for effect doesn't do it for me but, as you say, his fish care is abysmal....think I mentioned it on another fecking bastud post the freaking other sh1tting day B)

FFsake Worms...there's no need for that mother firkin swearin ;):P