You, This Site And Its Future

Elton

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Phone - them ain't "goin to court" words, them is fighting words. You know dang well I am a Johnhy Reb and not no kind of Yankee Blue Belly!!! Grrrr.

And I hereby formally challange you to a duel. Single rod and who can catch the highest total weight of fish for the day. To be fought the next time you pass thru North Carolina on business so I guess that means you gotta stop off.

Maybe we can double up and do a paylake day with Shears.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Originally posted by Elton:

[QB]Twice in the space of one week, comments made on this board have brought me into extremely uncomfortable positions with people involved in angling.

A typical example of a thread morphing into a load of rubbish, and the important implications ( as originally posted by Elton) going under in the general discussion.

Free speech is only free if you use it responsibly. It can otherwise cost a great deal of money. If you are unfortunate, yours!

Controversial discussions are OK, as long as they do not become libellous, or confrontational.

The main reason I no longer post to these forums regularly, is the childish and irresponsible attitude of quite a few posters, ( also the e-mail abuse to which I was subjected), and the stubborn refusal to accept responsibility for what they post.

the childish and irresponsible attitude of quite a few posters, ( also the e-mail abuse to which I was subjected), and the stubborn refusal to accept responsibility for what they post.[/QB]

Agree with you Mike, "THE in crowd" does not help

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”