Rigs

Craig Robins

That's no way to carry on Craig.

I don't know what your problem is. Are you confused about how to rig up for different situations or what?

If that's the case and your pockets are not overflowing with cash get down to your nearest tackle shop that stock Sensas groundbaits and get one of their catalogues. They have loads of diagrams of how to rig up for all situations with all of the variations of floats they sell.

One personal tip I will pass on is to buy Drennan winders. They all have a big space in the right place for accommodating the bodies of the floats without getting them crushed on crossbars like a lot of other types.

Eeeeeeee older I get the better I was.

I expect to pass through this world but once; any good thing therefore that I can do, or any kindness I can show to any fellow - creature, let me do it now, let me not defer or neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again.

I'm not that kind of bloke Craig.

I post on here to help who ever I can. I've been fishing a long time and if I can help I will.

I guessed you were a young 'un. I've been fishing today and a mate of mine who is new'ish to pole fishing had a rig on that in my experience needed ajusting slightly. He ignored what I had to say and missed far more bites than he would have, had he only listened. There's a lot of nice people in this sport and a few who want it all for nothing. The choice is yours. I hope you grow up to be a fine angler. At your age it's far wiser to do more listening and less talking.

Eeeeeee older I get the better I was.

I expect to pass through this world but once; any good thing therefore that I can do, or any kindness I can show to any fellow - creature, let me do it now, let me not defer or neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again.

I think you'll find Craig comes from Pie eating,whippet racing, pidgeon fancying flat cap wearing t'north as well.

And we can make yorkshire puddings right n'all.

Eeeeeee older I get the better I was.

Craig, email me your address, I am sure we have some in the garage. If I find them I will send them to you.

lyn

One life, live it, love it, fish it!

your not getting broody lyn :D

theres much more fun making a rig and catching on it,than using someone elses :)

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

chesters1:

your not getting broody lyn :D

theres much more fun making a rig and catching on it,than using someone elses :)

chesters, trust me I have NEVER been broody in my life! I love both my boys dearly but never felt broody,anyway I am far to old to be feeling broody:eek :eek

I have to admit I have never set up a pole and have no inclination to learn but we have some shop made pole rigs somewhere & if they are any use to someone they may as well have them

Unlike you I like to encourage younsters onto the banks :P not eat them for breakfast

lyn

One life, live it, love it, fish it!