funny as hell

CARPBOB3

recently i went to Tollerton Fisheries with my mate martin and his son. after looking around we dcided to fish it. On the way back to the car we met the owner who promptly relieved us of £6 each giving us a warning not to leave any poles in unattended as the carp are big. As usual martins son was tangled up so up gets martin to help. About 30 seconds later there was Martins brand new pole swimming across the pond. I wanted to help but it was too far out plus i could'nt help for laughing. would he learn NOPE it happened again the same day but i managed to get to it before his pole took its second swim of the day. :D

something very similar happened to me in april.

this is from a post i made back then.

i had around fifteen carp, from 5-16lb, my uncle had around 20, my mate gary only had four but he also had a nice bream of 3.5lb.

one word of warning, dont put your pole down, not even for a second, i did, and lost a power top two, and the top section of my pole rendering it useless, all the lads where taking the micky, as my pole was wandering around the lake, they where all going oi mate thats a big float, and, i think youve got a bite mate, any way after ten mins of chasing it around, it dissapeared under the water, so i gave up, and proceded with feeder fishing.

after and hour and a few more fish, i had a bite, pulled into the fish and started to play it, when all of a sudden, i saw the tip of my pole coming out of the water, i couldnt believe my luck, my uncle john managed to grab the tip, and passed the pole to me, at this point, the hook slipped from the elastic, and i proceded to land the fish on the pole, 9lb common, amazing luck, i was over the moon.

this is the one that nearly got away

theonethatnearlygotaway.JPG

Smelly nets.

Canon S3 IS

Samsung S500

HOBGOBLIN

mailto:grahamnoone@hotmail.com

您在来信中写道

Catchpole! What are the lottery numbers for next week?

Ps. Are you the seventh son of a seventh son by any chance?

Eeeeeee older I get the better I was.

I expect to pass through this world but once; any good thing therefore that I can do, or any kindness I can show to any fellow - creature, let me do it now, let me not defer or neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again.