rod licence expiry?

Phil Adams

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BUDGIE:

Youre origonal post read that it was only a few still waters that would be open! just thought I would clarify it for those that mis interpreted it same as me. :)

Okey Dokey, as long as the message gets through, Cheers. :)

Would they not let you pay at the Police station with a credit card? The reason I ask is that when you get your freshwater licence you can not pay cash at the Departamet de'Agricultura (but can at a local branch agencey!) and have to go through all the going to a bank and recipt procedure but they do accept cards.I think this may be purely down to the fact that "government" type set ups have no facilities for handling cash.

You want to see the performance getting all the right paper work for cat fishing in Spain! Have a look here!!-

http://fjames.proboards6.com/index.cgi?boa...294410&start=15

Just scroll down to the LICENCES post.

And thats my "non indicative opinion"!

quote:

Most of the lakes around here have no closed season, so we will be fishing those till the magical June 16th,

quote:

How is the 16th June magical if you are fishing all the time anyway? :confused:
Because thats when I can get back on the rivers.......

[ 21. January 2005, 04:14 PM: Message edited by: Phil Adams ]

Hi Budgie, great site ref, by the way.

Crikey>>>>>>>>> what a lot of paper work! The public Liability one is news to me, lucky we were not checked. Didn't know about the possibility of paying by card, I will certainly try that next time as the Bank experience was decidedly boring and tedious. I used to work for a company that was taken over by Axa. There is no way that you would get the cover here. Everything in the UK would need to go through their HO in Paris, before it got to Spain.