One for the pinheads

Barry C

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The most interesting feature is that it is screwed and not rivetted together and I am only aware of possibly three makers who used this process. The other feature is that the spokes are internal on the drum. It will be interesting to see what it finishes up at.

Edited by tincatinca

"IT SPIN WELL BUT COULD DO WITH AND OIL TO BRING IT BACK TO ITS BEST"

Doesn't bode well, if it's that easy a squirt of oil would've negated the need to qualify the statement. Does look well made though, screwed line bearers will take more time to make than rivetted. If it stays cheap might be worth a flutter.

It's never a 'six', let's put it back

i wouldn't bother ,i asked a few questions ,apparently it wobbles a bit ,and judders too a stop and sometimes theres a scraping / knocking noise and its 4½" with a ½" wide spool .lokks pretty but a bag of shite .

owls22dx.gif

Chavender
I try to be funny... but sometimes I merely look it! hello.gif Steve

i wouldn't bother ,i asked a few questions ,apparently it wobbles a bit ,and judders too a stop and sometimes theres a scraping / knocking noise and its 4½" with a ½" wide spool .lokks pretty but a bag of shite .

I think your right Chav, it looks the part but I think somethings a bit fishy.

Now that wouldn't be a little friendly misdirection, smoke 'n' mirrors, would it? :D

Edited by philocalist