Anyone see Total Fishing last night?

Rob Ward

Yes I did.

As much as I like Total Fishing I do wish they would lose the Miami Vice style backing music when he's playing a fish. That really does my head in.

Total Fishing has its faults, but overall, I think its great. A new series wouldn't go a miss,

I should think Matt Hayes cringes every time he sees himself in that denim grandad shirt, and Matt, where did you get those shorts?!?

I think he'd be better off wearing nothing at all!! :D:D:D

Bacon butty:

I think he'd be better off wearing nothing at all!!

It would certainly add a bit of extra excitement when un-hooking pike!

:D:D:D:D

[ 13. March 2003, 05:47 PM: Message edited by: corydoras ]

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

corydoras:

corydoras:

I think he'd be better off wearing nothing at all!!

It would certainly add a bit of extra excitement when un-hooking pike!

:D:D:D:D

Aye, then he certainly would be saying "Don't they angon"

monkeyboy:

corydoras do you keep tropical fish then? was looking to breed corys but never got round to it!

Not for a long time. When I was a kid my dad used to have 3 or 4 tanks, the biggest was about 40 or 50 gallons. He used to keep lots of Corys, and they were my favourite fish. I don't think he ever got them to breed, but I am not sure if he tried either. I believe that some Corydoras species can be tricky to breed, fussy about habitat and water quality, but I might be totally wrong.

He did manage to get Kribensis (Pelvicachromis pulcher) to breed in a community tank, but that is another post for another day.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote